Sponsored

Anyone get a VIN on a Power Top order yet?

jrizz1

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK
I placed an order for a White Sahara with the Power Top option on 6/12. I do not know when production of the top begins. Has anyone that ordered the top received a VIN number yet? If so, when did you order? Thanks, I am trying to find out how long to wait before I contact my salesperson to ask for the VIN so I can track the build.
Sponsored

Mrjimmystewart

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 jeep 392, Mercedes E 53 convt, Prevost H3-41
Occupation
Retired
I just went to the Jeep build site and tried to build one with the sky one power top, but it does not show that its available. Has anyone ordered and received their VIN number?

OP
OP

jrizz1

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK
I just went to the Jeep build site and tried to build one with the sky one power top, but it does not show that its available. Has anyone ordered and received their VIN number?
The Power Top is not on the JEEP builds site. The dealers have it on their order site. It is sales code "STJ". I believe the orders with the top will not be built for a couple of weeks. I am also waiting for my VON and VIN.

Gregodav

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 2014, Solstice 2007, 1993 GMC Pick-up
Occupation
I. T. Director and Video Director
Yes - Templeton and I have both received VIN and VON numbers. We are both in "D" status.
Order on!
Sponsored