Anyone get a Build/ Ship date today? I went D1

WilhelmSR

First Name
Wilhelm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 HellaYella JLUR
But the 392 isn't available with a manual, so maybe you aren't talking about a 392.
My fault, was clicking away bored at work and didn't realize I was in the 392 section. Just clicked from the forum homepage. Sorry for the confusion all.
Sponsored

Billyblvrd

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Unlimited Sahara Unlimited lifted w/lost of stuff. 2021 Rubicon 392 on order :)
FCA chat just told me all updates have to go through dealer now and the only update they could give me is “this model is expected to go into production in Q1 of 2021”…

Alleycat392

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Metal Mulisha Custom
FCA chat just told me all updates have to go through dealer now and the only update they could give me is “this model is expected to go into production in Q1 of 2021”…
That’s complete BS. Don’t listen. Call the 877 and speak direct. They will help.

Kuczy

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘13 JKUR. ‘17 JKUR Recon
Told me the same thing yesterday. I called the dealership and still in D1 and no pricing updates.

Sponsored

JDM23

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Dodge Ram
Got an update from the dealer..... still in D status. Been that way for a month now.. but now I have my POC with price. I just want to see some build progress. The agony is killing me. 🤦‍♂️😭😭

Cabernet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Wrangler X
Two days mine left the Mopar shop and then went into JB status....what's up with that. Dealer said they are going to sell at MSRP, so I already got my pre approval at bank...now the impatient tap my toes and wait. Don't they know I already have my Colorado jeep trip booked. 🤪

DellCook

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 392
Two days mine left the Mopar shop and then went into JB status....what's up with that. Dealer said they are going to sell at MSRP, so I already got my pre approval at bank...now the impatient tap my toes and wait. Don't they know I already have my Colorado jeep trip booked. 🤪
Dude! I know! I just sold my JLUR and I have ticketets for Jeep Beach at the end of April - c’mon assembly line! I don’t want to be Jeep-less at Jeep Beach!!!

Rob97RR

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 392 XR Rubi, 2023 C8 Corvette Z06 & 2023 Ducati
Occupation
Stay at home dad to 2 munchkins, best job in the world!

Soooo... incredibly... Jealous. 😳

Seriously though, that's awesome news about your order's progress, AND the upcoming Jeep trip! Congrats!

Cabernet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Wrangler X
Just went by dealer to check a few things on a JL Rubi, and found out my 392 is now in JS status. It's so so close. Come on Jeep ship ship ship, don't store store store.

Sponsored

Willy's Commando

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JK Sport, 2009 Challenger R/T, 2019 Dodge Hellcat, 2019 JLU Rubicon
Went buy my dealership today and updated my POC.
Ship date: 03-22-2021
MSRP: $78510
April is going to be a fun month!
Jeep Wrangler JL Anyone get a Build/ Ship date today?  I went D1 05165D93-DAD4-450A-B4D2-CA6831CBA405

Cabernet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Wrangler X
O.K. So here is my update as of today:

Jeep Chat said it is in quality inspection. So I asked how long might it stay in this stage. They said it could stay there for six weeks. Holy Cow.......It's built for goodness sake, send it my way and I'll let you know once we take it on the trail if all is well.

Hogpup

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKU Rubicon
O.K. So here is my update as of today:

Jeep Chat said it is in quality inspection. So I asked how long might it stay in this stage. They said it could stay there for six weeks. Holy Cow.......It's built for goodness sake, send it my way and I'll let you know once we take it on the trail if all is well.
I like the way you think

Cabernet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Wrangler X
just got today from jeepchat

The vehicle is waiting on inspection prior to release or until space available on carrier for shipping
Soooooo......Is it inspection? or is it waiting for shipping? Hard to be both at the same time.
Sponsored