Anyone get a Build/ Ship date today? I went D1

TCMC

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubi
Good news! Seems like they are going D1 and given an estimated ship date. I know those dates are very tentative, but at least it gives us something to follow. Anyone else get one today?

Jeep Wrangler JL Anyone get a Build/ Ship date today?  I went D1 1610734230055
Sponsored

nyvisual

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLU Rubicon
My estimated ship date is 1/19 and I’m also D1. I called Jeep cares this week for more info and they didn’t have anything else to share...

nyvisual

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLU Rubicon
My estimated ship date is 1/19 and I’m also D1. I called Jeep cares this week for more info and they didn’t have anything else to share...
I’ll also add that I’m not getting a 392 but a loaded Rubi

OP
OP
TCMC

TCMC

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubi
Jeep must love the OP. First with pricing, first with a delivery date.

Queue the articles picking this up in 3, 2, 1...
LOL. I don't think that's going to happen with this one.

Sponsored

Rosco P

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeepless at the moment.
Lucky duck.

They should update my status to BS from bx because this wait is bs

NorthFork631

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Wrangler Sahara - 2021 Wrangler 392
Occupation
Realtor
I checked with my dealer this evening and I am still D status from 12-9. Now another day closer to D1 status that is part of my future

DellCook

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 392
Who is this TCMC guy, Tom, anyway??? Joined in DEC, started 2 threads, receives cutting edge 392 information, and is seemingly the very first & possibly only one to have a 392 shipping on February 1st. Tom, are you a FCA public affairs employee??? Tom? You can tell us....

Obviously just kidding and horribly jealous... and excited to see the “release process” inching forward. Now if I could only get a VIN to make me feel a little closer to the process... tic, toc...

OP
OP
TCMC

TCMC

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubi
Who is this TCMC guy, Tom, anyway??? Joined in DEC, started 2 threads, receives cutting edge 392 information, and is seemingly the very first & possibly only one to have a 392 shipping on February 1st. Tom, are you a FCA public affairs employee??? Tom? You can tell us....

Obviously just kidding and horribly jealous... and excited to see the “release process” inching forward. Now if I could only get a VIN to make me feel a little closer to the process... tic, toc...

LOL! I just think I was one of the first orders out there. 11/19 8:30 in the morning.

Sponsored

MARSHMELLA

First Name
Kirt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Occupation
Military
Good news! Seems like they are going D1 and given an estimated ship date. I know those dates are very tentative, but at least it gives us something to follow. Anyone else get one today?

Jeep Wrangler JL Anyone get a Build/ Ship date today?  I went D1 1610734230055

How did you go to get that? I have one that’s in shipping shipping status. I’ve just been using the Mopar Chat and texting my salesman.

Rosco P

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeepless at the moment.
How did you go to get that? I have one that’s in shipping shipping status. I’ve just been using the Mopar Chat and texting my salesman.
Ask dealer for the POC...priced order confirmation. It won’t have prices but that’s what it’s called. Do it.

DellCook

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 392

You have a 392 in shipping status? Just like "nyvisual" clarified, it was a standard Rubicon he had on order. Since these threads are all under the "6.4L V8 Wrangler 392 Discussions" umbrella, the assumption is that we're all talking about 392's... no?

Sarge392

First Name
AJD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL 392
I have an order dated 12/7. I find it interesting that the Jeep website says available January 2021, its now 1/21. You can order the car, but you can't build it online. No idea why it comes with 33's but press showings and their own intro had a grey one with larger than 33's on it. IF the larger tires are an option, why cant we just order them? I can order a mopar trail kit but not the tires? little frustrated here as going on a bunch of time here and this is going the Bronco route. Get interest and then wait and wait and wait.....
Sponsored