Anyone get a Build/ Ship date today? I went D1

Alleycat392

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Metal Mulisha Custom
Good news! Seems like they are going D1 and given an estimated ship date. I know those dates are very tentative, but at least it gives us something to follow. Anyone else get one today?

1610734230055.png
Great info. I am one day behind you on ordering so hopefully will hear something soon.
Sponsored

Johnny HotFoot

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKUR
Good news! Seems like they are going D1 and given an estimated ship date. I know those dates are very tentative, but at least it gives us something to follow. Anyone else get one today?

1610734230055.png
Bro! These arenā€™t base priced at $77,000. You didnā€™t see your price before everyone else (on accident) ... and you sure as hell arenā€™t getting yours in a week! Production hasnā€™t even started yet on 392ā€™s. Please knock off the fake news. Or post pics of your $82,000 Jeep next week!

OP
OP
TCMC

TCMC

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubi
Bro! These arenā€™t base priced at $77,000. You didnā€™t see your price before everyone else (on accident) ... and you sure as hell arenā€™t getting yours in a week! Production hasnā€™t even started yet on 392ā€™s. Please knock off the fake news. Or post pics of your $82,000 Jeep next week!
One thing is for sure. I wonā€™t get it next week. Date has changed to the 12th. Most of the time, while in D1 ship date on the POC generally means production date. Still shows the same price too. The one thing about fake news, never any proof to back it up. I did show you screen shots... Also. 77k isnā€™t the base price. Itā€™s MSRP with tow group and duel top.

DellCook

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 392
I'm certainly not surprised in the least that a new production vehicle is having difficulty adhering to schedule... I'm also not surprised how little FCA is doing to keep its customers informed. I know it's not just FCA - I was an early adopter of the 2017 Raptor and Ford did a HORRIBLE job managing expectations associated with delays in that rollout. The entire auto industry is so antiquated in how they do business with dealers and ultimately their customers - sorta wish they'd take a cue from Tesla. It is really unacceptable (although as I said, not surprising) that FCA wouldn't want to manage this rollout with their customers by pushing information - even if its "delayed" information - to keep enthusiasm up as much as possible. Any thoughts from @JeepCares?

Sponsored

Kuczy

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜13 JKUR. ā€˜17 JKUR Recon
Guess I should call the dealership tomorrow. We ordered on 11/21

Kuczy

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Called the dealership and we do have a VIN and VON status has move to D.
Trying not to get to excited as I will have to say goodbye to our 13 JKUR.

34A287B8-CC37-4ACF-A709-298EFBA6BB29.jpeg

Mkapke

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1977 CJ5, 2021 JLUR 392 on order I think????
Today received - VIN 678003, D status, no estimated ship

Sponsored

bjord

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Grand Cherokee Limited X, 2021 Wrangler Rubicon 392 on order
My salesman called me yesterday afternoon 2/12. He looked at my order in the morning, and it was the same as it has been for awhile, BX status. He then looked at it again later in the afternoon, and it went to D1 status with an estimated ship date of March 8th. Still no price available.

DellCook

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 392
My salesman called me yesterday afternoon 2/12. He looked at my order in the morning, and it was the same as it has been for awhile, BX status. He then looked at it again later in the afternoon, and it went to D1 status with an estimated ship date of March 8th. Still no price available.
Iā€™m a big fan of this sort of glass-half-full news! Fingers crossed on accuracy & hope you do get your 392 by mid-March!

MjGodail

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Word I received on paying deposit wasn't so optimistic. Hinted at earliest date being in May..

Kuczy

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Word I received on paying deposit wasn't so optimistic. Hinted at earliest date being in May..
Hard to believe whatā€™s real and what isnā€™t. I saw on a different site that they started rolling down the line last week... who knows

Rosco P

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeepless at the moment.
What range is your vin?
Sponsored