Anyone found a good dealer in FL/GA/AL/SC

Doug

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 69 firebird convertible
I live in Jacksonville and my local dealers are all owned by the same conglomerate. They are the masters of the run around and misinformation. They were hell bent on me driving down there today since it was the last day of the year to get the best price, only to get there and be told they won’t order any cars until after the first of the year and should buy a Jk. I was very specific before I went down there. They also said they can’t order JL Jeeps until March, and have told me previously they are the third largest jeep dealer and can beat anyone’s price but have more smoke and mirrors than Houdini.

I’m looking for a decent no haggle deal similar to the Koons/Dillons/etc. in Florida/Georgia/Alabama/SC area as I travel those states for my job anyways. Help....I am pre approved and pen in hand.
Sponsored

PaPasJP

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
I gave up on Florida and an ordering from Koons Jeep in Virginia,

I was told by my local dealer that it was illegal to offer 5% below invoice as that was less than he pays.

Craig has been more than fair with me and I have an out the door price including tax that is less than sticker.

Already approved the invoice and am paying the down payment tomorrow to get it ordered,

Too bad as I would have liked to stay local and help them out.

OP
OP

Doug

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 69 firebird convertible
I am ready to go to Koons as well, but he wasn’t able to put the trail rail management on there yet so gave me a chance to just check my local dealer.

digitalbliss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 1979 CJ7
I live in Jacksonville and my local dealers are all owned by the same conglomerate. They are the masters of the run around and misinformation. They were hell bent on me driving down there today since it was the last day of the year to get the best price, only to get there and be told they won’t order any cars until after the first of the year and should buy a Jk. I was very specific before I went down there. They also said they can’t order JL Jeeps until March, and have told me previously they are the third largest jeep dealer and can beat anyone’s price but have more smoke and mirrors than Houdini.

I’m looking for a decent no haggle deal similar to the Koons/Dillons/etc. in Florida/Georgia/Alabama/SC area as I travel those states for my job anyways. Help....I am pre approved and pen in hand.
I live in North Alabama, my hometown dealer is offering what amounts to 2-2 1/2% below invoice. A dealer in Murfreesboro TN, is offering what amounts to about 4% below invoice. If you want to know specifics, I can tell you more.

Sponsored

PaPasJP

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Sent my deposit to Koons for a JLUR.

Now we wait...........

PaPasJP

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
The VON number is 40768816

AutigersJLU

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150
I live in North Alabama, my hometown dealer is offering what amounts to 2-2 1/2% below invoice. A dealer in Murfreesboro TN, is offering what amounts to about 4% below invoice. If you want to know specifics, I can tell you more.
Sending you a PM. I'm in Central AL and would love to find something closer than DC :)
Sponsored