Sponsored

Anyone follow any Youtube Jeepers?

smithrd65

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited JL. BMW Z4 35is, Tesla Model X90D, Chevy 2500 LTZ
they are young, young people wear that sort of stuff, i think that possibly a few may just watch for that but honestly, i think more watch to see them bash their jeep. ive enjoyed watching them grow as wheelers. they get scrutinized by commenters believe me, even i have seen a thing or two i didnt care for. but i was young once, i learned by experience in those days and no cell phones or internet. just long walks thinking about it, and the lecture from a dad or tow truck driver lol. they are good kids, stop just looking at her assets!
I guess showing his wife now in a Bikini is cool, selling skin is never a good thing.
But you probably don't make YouTube vids either. It takes a lot to attract an audience, and they have done very well in accomplishing that. I don't bash my jeep, i wheel it and ive made nearly similar upgrades as them. Tho i did wheel it stock on some awesome trails first for 6 months part of that was to show what an awesome and capable vehicle the wrangler was out of the box. Most don't need all the upgrades for what they want to do and many others upgrade purely for looks. I get that the kids do some stuff many of us that wheel frown upon, but they are growing into it, let them be kids. And i do hope that they profit and get free shit to wheel. I have, my ol lady has, friends of ours have. Its not unheard of you know.
Sponsored

TrailTorque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Vehicle Showcase
Okay, Iā€™ve read through most of this thread.

I see the last few pages a few of you beating up @smithrd65 for not wanting watch LiteBrites videos and maybe the way he presented his issue with the channel.

I think maybe @smithrd65 could have presented a bit better. But thatā€™s okay because he is not alone.

I do not watch LiteBrite.

I have watched about (2) of their videos I should say. They werenā€™t bad in terms of quality.

I will say this though, I agree in part with @smithrd65 but I also agree with SOME of the things others have said in defense of LiteBrite as well.

Before I comment on LiteBrite I will say this, I think itā€™s really cool Kevin and his wife like to go wheelinā€™ together and install things together on their rig, they look like they really enjoy it and are happy.

As another member stated, it takes a lot to produce a good quality YouTube video so props to them as the (2) videos I watched are of good quality (sound/picture/editing etc). Spending countless hours in front of a computer sucks especially when YouTube demands a certain number of hours of footage and/or editing weekly. My neighbor is a youtubber and it isnā€™t easy.

Iā€™m 33 years old, I realize women wear what they wear now. My wife is 31 and smoking hot (people have met her on this forum, not just BSā€™ing haha), So, I get it. Sheā€™ll wear spicy things here and there and always dresses to the 9ā€™s. She wonā€™t however walk around in booty shorts or painted on yoga pants in public or make a public video in them to help get views. Itā€™s self respect at some point.

However, I also understand that sex sells especially in a market thatā€™s predominantly a male market. It is what it is but I donā€™t necessarily agree with it to an extent.

So, why I donā€™t watch their videos?

1. She rambles a bit as most females do, not a big deal but it gets a little excessive at times in the (2) videos I watched probably because she was excited who knows.

2. The clothing, okay, like I said before, I get it, however, it does seem like Kevin is pimping her out to get the views/subs in the (2) videos I watched. It was pretty obvious.

It does take a lot to ā€˜attract an audienceā€™ on YouTube, however, I think pimping your wife out is the easy way out. I could to the same thing with mine and have her in some booty shorts or some painted on yoga paints and believe me, Iā€™d have double the views.

Moral of the story, itā€™s cool to try something new to get more viewers and if your wife is there thatā€™s cool too wearing whatever, but eventually the scheme runs its course..

smithrd65

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited JL. BMW Z4 35is, Tesla Model X90D, Chevy 2500 LTZ
Okay, Iā€™ve read through most of this thread.

I see the last few pages a few of you beating up @smithrd65 for not wanting watch LiteBrites videos and maybe the way he presented his issue with the channel.

I think maybe @smithrd65 could have presented a bit better. But thatā€™s okay because he is not alone.

I do not watch LiteBrite.

I have watched about (2) of their videos I should say. They werenā€™t bad in terms of quality.

I will say this though, I agree in part with @smithrd65 but I also agree with SOME of the things others have said in defense of LiteBrite as well.

Before I comment on LiteBrite I will say this, I think itā€™s really cool Kevin and his wife like to go wheelinā€™ together and install things together on their rig, they look like they really enjoy it and are happy.

As another member stated, it takes a lot to produce a good quality YouTube video so props to them as the (2) videos I watched are of good quality (sound/picture/editing etc). Spending countless hours in front of a computer sucks especially when YouTube demands a certain number of hours of footage and/or editing weekly. My neighbor is a youtubber and it isnā€™t easy.

Iā€™m 33 years old, I realize women wear what they wear now. My wife is 31 and smoking hot (people have met her on this forum, not just BSā€™ing haha), So, I get it. Sheā€™ll wear spicy things here and there and always dresses to the 9ā€™s. She wonā€™t however walk around in booty shorts or painted on yoga pants in public or make a public video in them to help get views. Itā€™s self respect at some point.

However, I also understand that sex sells especially in a market thatā€™s predominantly a male market. It is what it is but I donā€™t necessarily agree with it to an extent.

So, why I donā€™t watch their videos?

1. She rambles a bit as most females do, not a big deal but it gets a little excessive at times in the (2) videos I watched probably because she was excited who knows.

2. The clothing, okay, like I said before, I get it, however, it does seem like Kevin is pimping her out to get the views/subs in the (2) videos I watched. It was pretty obvious.

It does take a lot to ā€˜attract an audienceā€™ on YouTube, however, I think pimping your wife out is the easy way out. I could to the same thing with mine and have her in some booty shorts or some painted on yoga paints and believe me, Iā€™d have double the views.

Moral of the story, itā€™s cool to try something new to get more viewers and if your wife is there thatā€™s cool too wearing whatever, but eventually the scheme runs its course..
I agree, now they are desperate Bikini shots OF HIS WIFE IN VIDEOS sex sells but again lose all MORALS for money, call it what you want its PATHETIC.

TrailTorque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Vehicle Showcase
I agree, now they are desperate Bikini shots OF HIS WIFE IN VIDEOS sex sells but again lose all MORALS for money, call it what you want its PATHETIC.
I wouldnā€™t know at this point as I stopped watching after (2) videos, but, if thatā€™s the case I donā€™t agree even more, terrible.

Now if they were advertising swimwear thatā€™d be a different story but that seems quite an attempt right there if you ask me considering I assume they are all Jeep related videos.

To each their own though.

To me it sucks because I think they did project a cool dynamic in the (2) videos I watched being that husband and wife share a similar passion for Jeeps. But apparently the avenue they took just isnā€™t for me or my children.

And we are no choir family either.

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
I watch LIte Brite. I think she runs the channel. She shoots 95% of the video or, and does all the editing. It is a reflection of her creativity. Kevin is the driver. I don't think he is pimping out his wife. I think she make the decisions on what shows up on the channel. I think she dresses like that even when not filming for Youtube. It is almost like some of you never go outside. She does not wear anything that you would not see in any store or public outing. It is normal attire. Like wow she is in a bikini at the beach. What did you expect her to wear a snowmobile suit? It is Daytona Beach so it is appropriate. I would almost bet that many of you that have a teenager daughter, that she owns and wears many of the same clothing that Lite Brite wears.

I hope all would be successful at how we each choose to live our life and make our income. I know that my success is not a reflection on others success and my success does not steal others success. I know that Lite Brite understands that their channel's success is because of the them and that there is other channels that are also successful and that the other channels success is not detrimental to their success because they often recommend other channels to watch and praise other channels video content. Even when they know other channels talk bad about them. And that to me is a true sign of character.

Sponsored

jlopes68

First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
ordered February 1st. 2018 2 DR JL rubicon, 3.6, auto, FC Red, cloth seats, soft top, LED, Alpine, Tow, steel bumpers. 2007 jk, 2006 F350, 2000 Excursion
Occupation
Construction
Vehicle Showcase
I guess showing his wife now in a Bikini is cool, selling skin is never a good thing.
heck ya its good, they getting the views, people enjoy their content. i get it if some dont like their stuff and thats cool also. to each their own. great thing about youtube is you get to watch what you want.

jlopes68

First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
ordered February 1st. 2018 2 DR JL rubicon, 3.6, auto, FC Red, cloth seats, soft top, LED, Alpine, Tow, steel bumpers. 2007 jk, 2006 F350, 2000 Excursion
Occupation
Construction
Vehicle Showcase
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3aHkDHLHuQ34pAHuFxvgDw?view_as=public

heres one for the folks that dont mind a lil skin now and again. we hit the hot springs and camp a whole bunch. every once in awhile there may be some inadvertent skin, and sometimes not so inadvertent! we are old but still like to have a lil fun! And you can bet, we skinny dip every chance we get!

TrailTorque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Vehicle Showcase
I watch LIte Brite. I think she runs the channel. She shoots 95% of the video or, and does all the editing. It is a reflection of her creativity. Kevin is the driver. I don't think he is pimping out his wife. I think she make the decisions on what shows up on the channel. I think she dresses like that even when not filming for Youtube. It is almost like some of you never go outside. She does not wear anything that you would not see in any store or public outing. It is normal attire. Like wow she is in a bikini at the beach. What did you expect her to wear a snowmobile suit? It is Daytona Beach so it is appropriate. I would almost bet that many of you that have a teenager daughter, that she owns and wears many of the same clothing that Lite Brite wears.

I hope all would be successful at how we each choose to live our life and make our income. I know that my success is not a reflection on others success and my success does not steal others success. I know that Lite Brite understands that their channel's success is because of the them and that there is other channels that are also successful and that the other channels success is not detrimental to their success because they often recommend other channels to watch and praise other channels video content. Even when they know other channels talk bad about them. And that to me is a true sign of character.
Like I said I didnā€™t watch anymore of their videos after the (2) I watched. I didnā€™t see a bikini but if it is what you said while they were at Jeep Beach then that IS understandable. However, I donā€™t see a bunch of girls walking around in tight red booty shorts lol and I live in Florida. If you think thatā€™s just innocent doing then would you like to buy a $1000 dollar vacuum cleaner?

Iā€™ve gone/been everywhere at 33 years old, seen it all in the USMC. I get what youā€™re saying and maybe youā€™re right, maybe she runs the show, thatā€™s great, but it comes off as a ā€˜tries too hardā€™ thing to me from what I saw. Itā€™s just constructive criticism. Like I said their dynamic was cool but the tries to hard feeling I couldnā€™t shake. No big deal. I donā€™t watch them. As another member posted YouTube is great in that you can watch whatever you want.

TrailTorque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Vehicle Showcase
Jesus since when did everyone get so offended by a damn bikini. God help you all if you ever go to jeep beach......shit and I even grew up Baptist lol.
Been to Jeep Beach and loved it. Like I said I didnā€™t see the video though so I wouldnā€™t know.

Sponsored

Maxdady

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Gray Rubicon
Iā€™ve gone/been everywhere at 33 years old, seen it all in the USMC.
Thanks for your service! This is a great example of your service protecting our right to have these crazy debates about Jeeps and bikinis!
Thanks again, Morton.
I, for one, appreciate what you have done for me and for our country!
-H
:flag:

TrailTorque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks for your service! This is a great example of your service protecting our right to have these crazy debates about Jeeps and bikinis!
Thanks again, Morton.
I, for one, appreciate what you have done for me and for our country!
-H
:flag:
Haha no problem brother! Nothing wrong at all with Jeeps and/or bikinis however if Iā€™m wanting a solid review on something OR install information on a serious note, Iā€™d like to not be distracted thatā€™s all LOLOL The Marine in me wants to be distracted and serious at the same time.

Yes we are crazy! Haha

Lou Bunn

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sport S
Marine? and knows it all by 33, I AM IMPRESSED, when did you stop eating crayons and licking the windows? GO NAVY!!

Rimfire

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler
Litebrite is fun to watch. they go places that i would love to visit. Kevin can wheel, and Britt can spot.

some of you are awfully judgmental about something you actively have to click on the play button to watch.

TrailTorque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Vehicle Showcase
Marine? and knows it all by 33, I AM IMPRESSED, when did you stop eating crayons and licking the windows? GO NAVY!!
Never heard that one before! But you do know how badly I could beat you right? Lol

Work on a Navy base so Iā€™m surrounded but our numbers are growing so watch out! hahah
Sponsored