Anyone follow any Youtube Jeepers?

Kevin8086

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Lmao. Good luck getting her to change. I try all the dang time and it’s just stuck in her dang brain. Someone please help.
Sponsored

RubiRob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Mojave
Vehicle Showcase
Stumbled upon this thread again and have to point out trailrecon. His videos always get put on my "save for later" list so I don't miss any of them. He's got a great JK but also recently got a hella Yella JL he's being making videos on.

OP
OP

Redneck_Jedi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Sport S 2 Dr.
Vehicle Showcase
Stumbled upon this thread again and have to point out trailrecon. His videos always get put on my "save for later" list so I don't miss any of them. He's got a great JK but also recently got a hella Yella JL he's being making videos on.
Yeah, Trailrecon is great! His videos always seem very professional and informative.

OP
OP

Redneck_Jedi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Bill and Elfie Tower on Black Bear Pass.

Awesome video! It's so beautiful there. I think I need to plan a road trip to CO.

I had to laugh while watching it, My wife would have been doing the same thing. :giggle:

Sponsored

55WillysWagon

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1955 Willys Wagon, 2019 Jeep Wrangler OB JLUR
I've watched a few from AmericanJeeper. His content is good and his videos are informative. A touch dry but well presented.

lookitsadam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
You and me both haha

However, I have heard that Palatka has several trails in the Ocala National Forest. I live literally right down the road and have not been yet, so I guess I better not b!tch just yet HAHA
If you're looking to get out and explore with some other Jeepers, the Youtuber IAmJake is doing a meet up on 1/26 in the Ocala National Forest for a trail ride/food drive/overnight camp!

TrailTorque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Vehicle Showcase
If you're looking to get out and explore with some other Jeepers, the Youtuber IAmJake is doing a meet up on 1/26 in the Ocala National Forest for a trail ride/food drive/overnight camp!
Nice!! Thanks for sharing! Where can I get more info?!

Sponsored

OP
OP

Redneck_Jedi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks for posting. I hope I can make it. I was kinda hoping he'd plan his trip the same week as Jeep Beach.

If you haven't yet done so, consider posting about the Ocala run in the Regional-Local\South thread. :like:

bumpit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Grand Cherokee 2019 JL Rubicon 2018 370z
I watched 1 episode of iamjake and it was filled with too much drama for me. Maybe they're not all that way but I didn't make it much more than 10 mins in before I couldn't take anymore.

Lots of good informational/review channels but I wish some of them would make a point to state that their stuff was provided or something they bought with their own dime. As with all reviews when your being given products its creates the impression of bias, especially when you dont see any testing or real world use of them backing up their claim. Hence the old saying put your money where your mouth is lol.

That said I watch most of the channels listed because hey its jeep stuff!

Last edited:

smithrd65

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited JL. BMW Z4 35is, Tesla Model X90D, Chevy 2500 LTZ

smithrd65

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited JL. BMW Z4 35is, Tesla Model X90D, Chevy 2500 LTZ
I have seen some very nice YouTube videos the best ones or the ones not peddling parts or dressing in skimpy cloths that's not Jeeping
Some are Jeep bashing and using their failures as Scare marketing and people run out and buy the parts. So uncool.

smithrd65

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
They are not real Jeepers bashing is not Jeeping.
They break parts and use that to scare people to run out and purchase parts from the companies they list.
This is called SCARE marketing it works but it's sad they do it.
Dressing in ight cloths is the reason most go to the sight
I agree with you to unsafe.
Now they are going to meet real Jeepers to try and clean up their fake show.
Sponsored