jlopes68

First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
ordered February 1st. 2018 2 DR JL rubicon, 3.6, auto, FC Red, cloth seats, soft top, LED, Alpine, Tow, steel bumpers. 2007 jk, 2006 F350, 2000 Excursion
Occupation
Construction
Vehicle Showcase
Watched that one yesterday. :) You're so lucky to have such great kids and a beautiful new Rubicon!
Thank you, they are great kids, the Jeeps not to shabby either lol
Sponsored

RubiRed

First Name
Richie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLR, Odyssey, S2000, 911
Vehicle Showcase

Rubicam

First Name
Cam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL

jlopes68

First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
ordered February 1st. 2018 2 DR JL rubicon, 3.6, auto, FC Red, cloth seats, soft top, LED, Alpine, Tow, steel bumpers. 2007 jk, 2006 F350, 2000 Excursion
Occupation
Construction
Vehicle Showcase
No one watches [Banned Site]?
way of life puts out some good stuff but a lot of folks are still steamed from his JK wrangler forum days. he is very brand specific and loyal. he booted a bunch of folks from his forum including a former moderator i know well.

Sponsored

RubiRob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Mojave
Vehicle Showcase
way of life puts out some good stuff but a lot of folks are still steamed from his JK wrangler forum days. he is very brand specific and loyal. he booted a bunch of folks from his forum including a former moderator i know well.
Oh wow really? I had no idea. Is there a story somewhere I could read? Crazy.

MacombRoger

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Ocean Blue
Occupation
Solution Architect

jlopes68

First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Construction
Vehicle Showcase
Oh wow really? I had no idea. Is there a story somewhere I could read? Crazy.
most any other forum besides his is chock full of accounts of these types. someone else took over his old forum, nice folks. this was all about 6 or 7 years ago so a lot of it has died down now. thats when his "way of life" stuff came out. now i came to the scene late, but when this was all going down, so i never met him personally but met many who had and were soured by his antics.

AaronW

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JK Wrangler 2015
My favourite certainly has to be Jason from autoedit

He has a JK, so doesn't fit perfectly into this forum, but heck I've a JK too and already done all of these modifications.
Still, they're fantastically well made videos, and the series of adventures he goes on are fantastic.

https://www.youtube.com/user/autoedit/

Sponsored

macintux

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 LJR, 2022 JLR
Yeah, I refuse to have anything to do with wayoflife. People getting kicked off the forum for talking positively about some brand that wasn’t a sponsor, or simply wasn’t good enough for the moderators. There’s too many good sources for information without dealing with that kind of drama.

jlopes68

First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Construction
Vehicle Showcase

RAZE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Granite Rubicon, 14 BMW 650, 87 Mustang GT 5.0
Only Jeep channel I follow is JMCRides. He is very informative and knows his stuff. Also has a widebody hellcat and used to have a Z06. Once he finishes a couple more collaborations, he will have 100k subscribers by this time next year. He also donates to local charities, so make sure you subscribe and help the cause.

TrailTorque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Vehicle Showcase
To a certain extent, these kinds of videos are responsible for my renewed interest in off-roading. I just wish I lived someplace with more trails nearby.
You and me both haha

However, I have heard that Palatka has several trails in the Ocala National Forest. I live literally right down the road and have not been yet, so I guess I better not b!tch just yet HAHA
Sponsored

Last edited: