Sponsored

Anyone ever dealt with MA Lemon Law or another?

Cmcclaflin31

First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
92 Yj Wrangler, 18 JLUS, 82 J10 Pickup
Occupation
Ford Tech
So I previously posted about my motor generator unit on backorder. Currently there's no definite ship date for it. I'm starting to look into lemon laws just to know my options and if I should talk about my Jeep being a lemon or not. Curious if anyone on here has dealt with a lemon before or knows anything I should look into in order to use it, if I do decide to go that route. I do know for my state (MA) the vehicle has to have 3 repair attempts OR sit at the shop a total of at least 15 business days. At this point, today would be 15 business days. However, I don't know how to go about asking or what might happen after that. Thanks in advance for any insight on this.
Sponsored

Oscar16

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler unlimited Sahara
All states are different. If you tell them you have a lawyer and going that route FCA won’t talk to you anymore just lawyers. I read that on other posts. I just went through FCA and got a replacement. Takes awhile and your get pissed some but it all worked out for me.

OP
OP
Cmcclaflin31

Cmcclaflin31

First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
92 Yj Wrangler, 18 JLUS, 82 J10 Pickup
Occupation
Ford Tech
All states are different. If you tell them you have a lawyer and going that route FCA won’t talk to you anymore just lawyers. I read that on other posts. I just went through FCA and got a replacement. Takes awhile and your get pissed some but it all worked out for me.
How exactly did you go through FCA? Did you ask about getting a replacement vehicle due to certain issues?

Oscar16

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler unlimited Sahara
How exactly did you go through FCA? Did you ask about getting a replacement vehicle due to certain issues?
Email mike Manley and told him my story and all problems I had with my Jeep. Gave them my number and they called me. Didn’t get into buy back process for little bit but going straight to corporate worked for me

Sponsored

Chipe

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Vehicle Showcase
Have you tried going through Jeep Cares?
Sponsored