Sponsored

Anyone else's build "pending inspection" for several weeks?

Alphabet

First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Cherokee
Order: Wrangler Sahara 4xe
Ordered: 4/5
Build complete: 4/23

"pending inspection" ever since. Wondering if others are in the same boat and if so, if there's anything that can be done to force a resolution. Stellantis supposedly "escalated" the order on 5/10 but I haven't heard anything since. My dealer also doesn't seem to have any info. Any insights on past recent experiences are appreciated.
Sponsored

jddnewbie

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler 4xe
I had been getting through the build process pretty quickly, but I've been stuck in pending inspection for 10+ days. Jeep chat isn't super helpful and my dealer doesn't know much either.

OP
OP

Alphabet

First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Cherokee
I had been getting through the build process pretty quickly, but I've been stuck in pending inspection for 10+ days. Jeep chat isn't super helpful and my dealer doesn't know much either.
so frustrating right! I'm not "pending inspection" for 33 days. My advice to you would be to press Jeep chat to open a ticket to escalate it around the 15 day mark. I don't know if it actually does anything but also can't imagine it hurts. I was also told to tell me dealer to ask their area manager, which i did, but that didn't yield much info either.

jddnewbie

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler 4xe
so frustrating right! I'm not "pending inspection" for 33 days. My advice to you would be to press Jeep chat to open a ticket to escalate it around the 15 day mark. I don't know if it actually does anything but also can't imagine it hurts. I was also told to tell me dealer to ask their area manager, which i did, but that didn't yield much info either.
It’s super frustrating, especially because there isn’t any real information about what’s going on.

Thanks for your advice, I’m going to reach out to my dealer and Jeep chat.

Hopefully we both get our Jeep’s soon!

OP
OP

Alphabet

First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Cherokee
My vehicle is in transit, hope to be able to pickup on Th!
Sponsored