Sponsored

Anyone else not get their Freedom Top storage bag?

DadJokes

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Sahara
It’s 3 months later and I found my build sheet online and it says my Sahara should have come with the Freedom Top storage bag. That might be nice to have to not mark them up on a nice day.

I called the dealer and the salesman agreed since it was 3 months ago it might be too late. Seeing as nobody called back... am I out of luck since I didn’t even know something was missing until looking at the build sheet?
Sponsored

COBill

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
I called the dealer and the salesman agreed since it was 3 months ago it might be too late.
Unfortunately, once you roll out of the dealer having signed the "We owe/You owe" sheet, there's little incentive for your dealer to solve this issue.

OP
OP
DadJokes

DadJokes

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Sahara
Unfortunately, once you roll out of the dealer having signed the "We owe/You owe" sheet, there's little incentive for your dealer to solve this issue.
So check for your Freedom panel bag folks!

Punk'n Head

First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jl Sport
It’s 3 months later and I found my build sheet online and it says my Sahara should have come with the Freedom Top storage bag. That might be nice to have to not mark them up on a nice day.

I called the dealer and the salesman agreed since it was 3 months ago it might be too late. Seeing as nobody called back... am I out of luck since I didn’t even know something was missing until looking at the build sheet?
i got one w my soft top, if you would like to buy it ill sell it for $50.:) its 80 from mopar.
Sponsored