First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe
Occupation
HVAC
I ordered from Gupton on 7/1. I still haven’t got a VIN yet. I really don’t know what to expect on build time.
JLU Willys, Sarge, 2.0T, auto, 3 piece HT, packages: tow, 8.4 radio pag, conv, safety, tech.
Did you ask Daniel for the VIN?
Sponsored

Kim2021Rubi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKUR, 2018 JKUR, 2021 JLUR ON ORDER
I ordered from Gupton on 7/1. I still haven’t got a VIN yet. I really don’t know what to expect on build time.
JLU Willys, Sarge, 2.0T, auto, 3 piece HT, packages: tow, 8.4 radio pag, conv, safety, tech.
I also ordered from Gupton on 7/1. I got my vin from Jeep chat

Lastcall

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Subaru Impreza
Did you ask Daniel for the VIN?
I did the beginning of last week. I got this response, “I will shoot that VIN # over to you as soon as I get it! Allocation opens up this week so I expect it to get a VIN # this week or early next week and I will pass it along to you!”

MJKid88

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe
Occupation
HVAC
Daniel processed my $1k deposit on 7/1 and I asked him for the VIN on 7/6 and he emailed it back to me that same day.

Sponsored

Lastcall

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Subaru Impreza
Daniel processed my $1k deposit on 7/1 and I asked him for the VIN on 7/6 and he emailed it back to me that same day.
I just emailed Daniel again. Hopefully I get some answers.

COJLGirl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe, 2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport 4x4...
If you order now you are ordering a ‘22 model, ordering for a ‘21 model has already closed
Source? Conventional wisdom on this forum points to 21 order bank open until December. The order guide for this month is current for 21's.
2021 is still open per Earnhardt Jeep in Gilbert, AZ. They also advised the 4xe can also still be ordered, however no new allocation will be sent to dealerships for that trim.

galleywinter

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Hard Rock JKU, 2018 JL Rubi, 2020 Mercedes GLC 300(Wife) :-)
Occupation
Environmental Manager, VA Hospital
I'm hoping the XR package starts earlier than mid-August. Orders in.......

Sponsored

Jeepgirl77ca

First Name
Kari
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
While I'm sure the line workers in Toledo are less that elated to return, anyone else here with an order in excited for Monday for Wrangler production to resume?

I've been rotting in "scheduling parts" for 4 weeks now, I'm hoping to see some movement in the next couple weeks.

I didn't think I was in a hurry at all to get the thing, but as the weeks slowly crawl by and our warm weather days become numbered, seems perhaps I am. 😃

Good luck everyone with an order in and may a speedy build and delivery be shortly upon you. 🙏

Can't wait to see your pics and hear how the pickup process went for you.
Sorry, but I’m new to this and it’s my first time on this site and ordering a wrangler “new” but was the factory shut down? Was it from COVID or was there a worker dispute? Ordered my Jeep in March 2021 and I’m to scared to phone the dealership just because I have a gut feeling they won’t be able to tell me anything and don’t want to get to frustrated.
And for the last few months I’ve been just reading and watching these posts.. and have figured i would be waiting at least 4-6 months for mine to come in.

MonLee

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Sport S
Sorry, but I’m new to this and it’s my first time on this site and ordering a wrangler “new” but was the factory shut down? Was it from COVID or was there a worker dispute? Ordered my Jeep in March 2021 and I’m to scared to phone the dealership just because I have a gut feeling they won’t be able to tell me anything and don’t want to get to frustrated.
And for the last few months I’ve been just reading and watching these posts.. and have figured i would be waiting at least 4-6 months for mine to come in.
Just standard maintenance procedure i think i remember reading somewhere. You have waited through the worst of it, its all uphill from here.

Jank4AU

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe
If you ordered in March you need to contact both your dealer and Jeep chat to have your order escalated. I can't believe you don't have yours yet... MARCH?!?! There are people who ordered in late May & early June who just took delivery of theirs. Your dealer needs to get some answers for you, like what's the status and did they even put your order in? Please tell us your dealer at least gave you a VON & VIN#? They need to provide you with your POC (Priced Order Confirmation). That will give you your order date, VON, VIN, and details of your order. If you have those and your order date, Jeep Chat can help you for sure. If not, start with your dealer. Good luck, we're here to help if possible.

Last edited:

CavSout95

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 JLU Willys
While I'm sure the line workers in Toledo are less that elated to return, anyone else here with an order in excited for Monday for Wrangler production to resume?

I've been rotting in "scheduling parts" for 4 weeks now, I'm hoping to see some movement in the next couple weeks.

I didn't think I was in a hurry at all to get the thing, but as the weeks slowly crawl by and our warm weather days become numbered, seems perhaps I am. 😃

Good luck everyone with an order in and may a speedy build and delivery be shortly upon you. 🙏

Can't wait to see your pics and hear how the pickup process went for you.
It will be great if that was the holdup. I ordered on 6/12 and checked today and they are still gathering parts. On Friday the chat message was all parts received and should be scheduling the build soon. I asked the representative today why the conflicting message and they did not know. I’m losing confidence in the customer service chat.

abecker

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
If you ordered in March you need to contact both your dealer and Jeep chat to have your order escalated. I can't believe you don't have yours yet... MARCH?!?! There are people who ordered in late May & early June who just took delivery of theirs. Your dealer needs to get some answers for you, like what's the status and did they even put your order in? Please tell us your dealer at least gave you a VON & VIN#? They need to provide you with your POC (Priced Order Confirmation). That will give you your order date, VON, VIN, and details of your order. If you have those and your order date, Jeep Chat can help you for sure. If not, start with your dealer. Good luck, we're here to help if possible.
According to their profile they are in Canada. From other posts on here it sounds like Canadian orders are taking forever.
Sponsored