Banned
Banned
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Unlimited Sport
Been waiting since mid-May. I'm more than ready but I think I'll still be waiting longer...
Sysimaster1 wrote this; On the July order guide you can order v6 without e torque with 8 speed.
I'm hoping for V8's in different models.
Sponsored

702Rubi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 4Runner
On the July order guide you can order v6 without e torque with 8 speed.
Had I Known that I would still be waiting for my Jeep, I would've waited to order for that engine.
I downloaded the guide from this site, but on a JLUR I don't see a way to get the "plain" V6 with an auto transmission. It's only available with the manual transmission.

dgoodhue

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 80th JLU
That might be true.. there are some odd bugs on the configurator right now that the guy at the dealer could not really explain to me saturday when i was building mine out. I wanted the proximity key on my sport s but even tho its shown on the configurator when i click it the website makes me select dual doors? I cant have proximity key unless i order 2 sets of doors? odd. But i was told the proximity key is not available at all on the sport s trim?
Until the dual door option was available, you could not get the remote proximity key on any of the Sport models variations except the 80th.

Marine2146

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Grand Wagoneer 3 series, 2022 Rubicon 392
Proximity locks are by far my most useful mod, if you donā€™t order them I highly recommend retrofitting them. Only a couple hundred bucks to add and change the whole experience. Being able to never have to pull out the fob is wonderful.
Our Grand Cherokee HA has proximity locks and is by far the best option it has. I had to order them on my JLURD, once you use them you canā€™t live without.
So much easer if your hands are full.

Last edited:

Sponsored

syismaster1

First Name
Sy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys
I downloaded the guide from this site, but on a JLUR I don't see a way to get the "plain" V6 with an auto transmission. It's only available with the manual transmission.
i just relooked and itā€™s only available on the Sport and Sahara models?? Not the Rubicon
What sense does that make

DavidArmen

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Wait, production at Toledo was halted until today? What was the reason?
I donā€™t frequent the forum as much nowadays so Iā€™m behind on everything šŸ˜

ecnrsfm_3hnds

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
FWIW, ordered 5/22 a JLUR, sting-gray, GG, manual, cold weather, LED, 8.4/Alpine, towing, dual top.

still in ā€œDā€ status.

BobT

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack Shaker, 2013 Dart
I am so excited for the startup.
I have anticipated build week of July 26 or August 2.
Crazy with anticipation.
Go Team Jeep

Sponsored

702Rubi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 4Runner
Wait, production at Toledo was halted until today? What was the reason?
I donā€™t frequent the forum as much nowadays so Iā€™m behind on everything šŸ˜
I don't remember where I read it here. The closure was last week, and supposedly just for routine maintenance and/or to give the employees a break.

EJWF11

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR
Until the dual door option was available, you could not get the remote proximity key on any of the Sport models variations except the 80th.
You cant get it on a willys WITHOUT dual doors šŸ˜ž

MonLee

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Sport S
I guess they really only want to give the proximity key to the most hardcore of Jim Morrison fans. Only those who truly love the doors shall be worthy of the proximity key fob!

I really wish it was possible to custom order cars totally, there are so many cars i could probably fit in if i could get it without a sunroof, But if you don't want a sunroof you probably also don't want a good stereo, navigation, leather seats, a 6 disc cd changer, power windows, a heater, windshield, doors? I WANT ALL OF THAT EXCEPT THE SUNROOF DANG IT!

Lastcall

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Subaru Impreza
I ordered from Gupton on 7/1. I still havenā€™t got a VIN yet. I really donā€™t know what to expect on build time.
JLU Willys, Sarge, 2.0T, auto, 3 piece HT, packages: tow, 8.4 radio pag, conv, safety, tech.
Sponsored