Had an error code that there is no known fix for and the fix was under development. In fact it is still under development. I came to agreeable terms with FCA and decided not to go through the buyback process. Being that mine is a diesel and getting it spec'd the way I want would take many months decided to work on a resolution (takes a long time, many hours on the phone) vs a buy back. I am not at liberty to discuss the specific details publicly but if you want to message me we can discuss on there.What was initially wrong with your Jeep?