Sponsored

Anyone considering trading their JL for a JT Gladiator?

PadreFreddie

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Alfredo Marrero
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL 2 door, 3.6 manual
Yep, that same “ugly” 4 door body that has propped up the entire Jeep brand on its back for the past 12 years.
They're still ugly, somebody has to tell you all JKU's and JLU's owners the truth. You can lift them, put 37's on them, beef up the differentials and make it as rough and tough looking as possible but guess what, it's still a bus. Don't hate me, I didn't make the rules.
Sponsored

Reactions: 4X4

TrailTorque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Vehicle Showcase
They're still ugly, somebody has to tell you all JKU's and JLU's owners the truth. You can lift them, put 37's on them, beef up the differentials and make it as rough and tough looking as possible but guess what, it's still a bus. Don't hate me, I didn't make the rules.
You Sir are a girly man.

If ours is a bus, what’s yours? The short bus?

Sponsored

TrailTorque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Vehicle Showcase
Not really man, I got here with Armor Group, then it became Aegis and now Garda Federal Services. This contract thing is drying up quickly.
Got out, got offered 190k told Dyncorp Force Protection to kiss my ass. 215k or nothing.

Sponsored

TrailTorque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Vehicle Showcase
You're right, lucky you. When I started, the money was great and it was fun then it became the norm. I go home every 3 and a half months for one month and unwind, visit friends and different places with the wife but I have a hard time adjusting to regular life. It's almost like I belong over here and not in the states, that's why I just bought my last Jeep and hopefully, it will keep me busy while I adjust to "Fort Living Room", next year, lol. I have to go to bed now, it's 7:11 am in Kabul, good luck and I was just breaking your balls about your SOCCER mom bus you have there. :)
Lol I know Camp Couch is nice but very different. Lots a visits to the shrink :)

Stormin’ Moorman

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUR, 20 JLUR, 21 JL, 21 GCL, 89 YJ, 04 LJ
Occupation
Forester
Vehicle Showcase
With the 3.6? Nah.

PadreFreddie

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Alfredo Marrero
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL 2 door, 3.6 manual
Lol I know Camp Couch is nice but very different. Lots a visits to the shrink :)
At least I won't be driving a minivan looking Jeep! :)
Sponsored

Last edited:
Reactions: 4X4