Sponsored

Anyone actually in D1 for their 2.0L Turbo yet?

Scott1911

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL 2 Door Unicorn
When you look at the spreadsheet, first part of the VIN, 1C4HJX*G is the V6, 1C4HJX*N is the turbo. (where the * represents A-F for the 2/4 sport/sahara/rubi).

OP
OP
Shinysideup

Shinysideup

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
WRX, JLU soon
Oh perfect, was wondering how to tell that. Based on that, I see a total of 7 (!) 2.0L in the spreadsheet ... all in D1 status. By order date:

2/12/18 2
2/13/18 1
2/17/18 1
2/28/18 1
3/3/18 1
3/6/18 1

Chicago

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Rubicon JLU black on black loaded with turbo engine
Occupation
Pipefitter
Oh perfect, was wondering how to tell that. Based on that, I see a total of 7 (!) 2.0L in the spreadsheet ... all in D1 status. By order date:

2/12/18 2
2/13/18 1
2/17/18 1
2/28/18 1
3/3/18 1
3/6/18 1
I’m not on spread sheet but ordered turbo on 2/16 in D1 now

GoldenSky

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
White JLU Rubicon 3.6
I made the spreadsheet as well, but it appears the Rubis will go 1st thru the line as you guys all are Rubi orders. I'm Sahara and ordered 2/10 a day or so after they opened orders and still sitting in D. I would've thought 1st come 1st serve, but it appears to not be so...somewhat frustrating.

But gratz to you guys going to D1 at least Turbos are starting:rock:

Sponsored

GoldenSky

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
White JLU Rubicon 3.6
I went into D1 today. Ordered 2/9 and estimated ship date of April 6 and possible delivery by April 20 here in FL (JLURubicon with 2.0l Turbo with soft top).
I believe est ship date is the build date APril 6 going by what others have said here

Chicago

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Pipefitter
I made the spreadsheet as well, but it appears the Rubis will go 1st thru the line as you guys all are Rubi orders. I'm Sahara and ordered 2/10 a day or so after they opened orders and still sitting in D. I would've thought 1st come 1st serve, but it appears to not be so...somewhat frustrating.

But gratz to you guys going to D1 at least Turbos are starting:rock:
I odered my Rubicon on 2/16 and still D1 as well

GoldenSky

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
White JLU Rubicon 3.6
I ordered my Rubicon on 2/16 and still D1 as well
But it's AWESOME to see your orders moving beyond D! I'm surprised you missed the spreadsheet Chicago. It was open about 1.5 days. But those of us in this thread will keep others up to date on how the Turbos are moving thru the process. I'm on spreadsheet here and the other site. But both have me sitting in pre-D1

The wait to start is difficult especially since others ordered weeks after me and have started to be built. I have a car to sell and would like to have a little heads up when I may need to do that...

Last edited:

Chicago

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Pipefitter
But it's AWESOME to see your orders moving beyond D! I'm surprised you missed the spreadsheet Chicago. It was open about 1.5 days. But those of us in this thread will keep others up to date on how the Turbos are moving thru the process. I'm on spreadsheet here and the other site. But both have me sitting in pre-D1

The wait to start is difficult especially since others order weeks after have started to be built. I have a car to sell and would like to have a little heads up when I may need to do that...
I forgot to check the thread I didn’t know it was open but I’d appreciate th updates

Sponsored

GoldenSky

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
White JLU Rubicon 3.6
But the way this looks for me I won't have the Turbo Sahara before Memorial Day

BaldEagle

First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Black Jeep Wrangler Rubicon jl
I went in D1 today to buy no ETA given
Can Waite to her I test drove Alpha Romeo which has same engine very quick kicks in after 25 miles hour . Very smooth . I am old school going to go V6

JLU_rubi18!

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep SRT Red Vapor, 2015 Jeep GC High Altitude Hemi 4x4
Can Waite to her I test drove Alpha Romeo which has same engine very quick kicks in after 25 miles hour . Very smooth . I am old school going to go V6
that engine is close but not the same. It has a closed deck and the Jeep has an open deck. We also get the BSG. Alfa doesn't have that.

I ordered a 2.0T Rubicon Unlimited with premium soft top in STING GREY on 3/3, still in D status. I'm thinking my color is holding it up.

BaldEagle

First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Black Jeep Wrangler Rubicon jl
that engine is close but not the same. It has a closed deck and the Jeep has an open deck. We also get the BSG. Alfa doesn't have that.

I ordered a 2.0T Rubicon Unlimited with premium soft top in STING GREY on 3/3, still in D status. I'm thinking my color is holding it up.
Going V6 but congrats on your order what part of country are you in
Sponsored