Anyone able to reach Quadratec?

ThePaleDuck47

First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Willys
Sounds like whats going on with me also. I placed a Spider shade order a few weeks ago and it said "backorder by vendor". Started a chat with Spider shade on face book and they said they have no back orders, in fact they shipped Quadratec a shade for a 2 door jl (which may be mine). So now i guess its a waiting game. No worries im still waiting on the Jeep to be built!!!!!
Sponsored

Quadratec

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.quadratec.com
Vehicle(s)
CJ, YJ, XJ, TJ, JK, JL
Sounds like whats going on with me also. I placed a Spider shade order a few weeks ago and it said "backorder by vendor". Started a chat with Spider shade on face book and they said they have no back orders, in fact they shipped Quadratec a shade for a 2 door jl (which may be mine). So now i guess its a waiting game. No worries im still waiting on the Jeep to be built!!!!!
Hey there,

If you would like to PM me your order number I would be happy to check the status of that order for you.

Thank you,
Hailey

muxi

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubicon
I wouldn't trust these guys too much, they are happy to take your money for nonexistent goods and stall you forever with white lies.

If @Quadratec listens, this is the order number: R3040118

WRGLR-JL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Willy's 2 door
Vehicle Showcase
My issue is with their un responsiveness to reviews posted on their website. Overall I have no issue with Quadratec and for now will continue to make purchases. I am a little un-nerved by their lack of approving a 3 star review I made on their Diver Down seat covers I submitted with pictures about a week ago. I can't understand how it could take so long to post the review. It throws up a flag to me when a vendor doesn't post the bad along with the good reviews. In my case it was in regards to a defect in the seat cover. My order # was R2416032, for authentication. I did notice only one other 5 star review of their seat covers and my 3 star review will pull it down, but that is no reason for a vendor to hold up the posting of a legitimate product review. I hope this prompts Quadratec to look into why the posting is not on their website right now..

The Viking

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Viper, TJ, JLUR
Their replies have been a little slow but they got back to me and corrected an issue that I had on order and apologized for the slow reply. A lot of industry has been affected by the lock-down, from a lot of their staff working from home to suppliers having to shut down or have reduced output. It is just something that is going to happen in a time like this. I don't think that it is indicative of their normal operation from my experience.

Sponsored

@CBEUnion

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
18 JLU, 18 JL, 21 JL
It took them 3 minutes to fill my order ( I know this because I cancelled the order within 4 minutes due to it shipping to the wrong address, no thanks to Paypal) and now 5 days have past and they're still "processing" my return request. Pretty poor customer service over there.

Quadratec

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.quadratec.com
Vehicle(s)
CJ, YJ, XJ, TJ, JK, JL
I wouldn't trust these guys too much, they are happy to take your money for nonexistent goods and stall you forever with white lies.

If @Quadratec listens, this is the order number: R3040118
Hello there,

I have reached out the manufacturer for an ETA for this item since part of the order will be shipped to us directly from them. I will get back to you as soon as I hear from them.

Thank you
Hailey

Quadratec

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.quadratec.com
Vehicle(s)
CJ, YJ, XJ, TJ, JK, JL
It took them 3 minutes to fill my order ( I know this because I cancelled the order within 4 minutes due to it shipping to the wrong address, no thanks to Paypal) and now 5 days have past and they're still "processing" my return request. Pretty poor customer service over there.
Hello there,

I would be happy to look into this for you can you please provide your order number in a PM?

Thank you
Hailey

ThePaleDuck47

First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Willys
Their replies have been a little slow but they got back to me and corrected an issue that I had on order and apologized for the slow reply. A lot of industry has been affected by the lock-down, from a lot of their staff working from home to suppliers having to shut down or have reduced output. It is just something that is going to happen in a time like this. I don't think that it is indicative of their normal operation from my experience.
I feel bad for businesses right now during this time. I ordered my Jl on 5/26, I ordered my spider shade for it through Quadratec on like 5/31. As of now i will receive my Jeep that was built eta of 7/6-7/20 before i get my Spider shade. eta of ? I message spider shade and they said there is no back up on their end, and that a shade for a 2 door was sent out around the 5/31 time to quadratec. So who knows. They (quadratec) have been nice and responsive the whole time. Even sent a replacement shirt to us because the one i ordered was the wrong size!! Honestly who does that now a days!! I just hope they figure this whole pandemic thing out and that people understand..

Sponsored

WRGLR-JL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Willy's 2 door
Vehicle Showcase
My issue is with their un responsiveness to reviews posted on their website. Overall I have no issue with Quadratec and for now will continue to make purchases. I am a little un-nerved by their lack of approving a 3 star review I made on their Diver Down seat covers I submitted with pictures about a week ago. I can't understand how it could take so long to post the review. It throws up a flag to me when a vendor doesn't post the bad along with the good reviews. In my case it was in regards to a defect in the seat cover. My order # was R2416032, for authentication. I did notice only one other 5 star review of their seat covers and my 3 star review will pull it down, but that is no reason for a vendor to hold up the posting of a legitimate product review. I hope this prompts Quadratec to look into why the posting is not on their website right now..
And still no posting of my review or photos regarding the Diver Down seat covers. It can't be that difficult to post a review even during these times. This is the perfect WFH thing to do. Definitely a big RED flag on their customer service! Very annoyed.

ekohn00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sahara Unlimited
Vehicle Showcase
I just ordered a bunch of parts. several orders, a few back orders. I do kick myself as they note when. parts are out of stock, but I never notice.

I ran into an issue where I ordered a part, then went to cancel. They don't respond to email right now. So after receiving the parti called. they where very nice, acknowledged I did send an email, and sent me a UPS sticker a couple of days later to return the product.

Basically, I like Quadratec, and will continue to use them. It's also nice that delivery times for me are about a day....

muxi

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubicon
I just opened a PayPal resolution ticket to get back my payment.
Ordered more than four weeks ago and Quadratec seems completely lost.
"Stocked" items vanished, nobody is answering my calls.

Just be aware when dealing with these guys
Sponsored