Anyone able to reach Quadratec?

TomZurica

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jlu
anyone have if any issues contacting quadratec I was on hold with them for about 20-25min today and also have not heard anything back from a email that I have send. Thank you!!
Sponsored

Cliebo

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jl Sahara Unlimited
Same I’ve emailed 2 different people and no response. I’ve tried calling the past few days but hung up after 20 min waiting. Guess they don’t want my money ...

JRO2512

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Unlimited Rubicon
Literally everything I’ve ordered from them, for the past two weeks gets back ordered.. who knows what’s going on

OP
OP

TomZurica

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jlu
Literally everything I’ve ordered from them, for the past two weeks gets back ordered.. who knows what’s going on
Seems like all they do is drop ship directly from the vendor

Amaruq

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLR 6spd
I’ve got two orders knowingly back ordered from them, but another item shipped and delivered in under a week.
although trying to contact them about a back ordered wheel, they took almost two weeks to respond.

Sponsored

Spdu4ia

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2dr Rubi
Only way I was able to get anyone in the past month was to use their online chat .

amnesiac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Sport S
My side view mirrors are back ordered.

But they shipped my soft window bag today, ordered yesterday.

Sting_NC_USA

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Hoping to bring a calm voice of reason... Many of our vendors, not just @Quadratec, are dealing with zero ability to open showrooms and are working with skeleton crews. It does take about 25-30 minutes to get through on the phone lines, even longer on some of the "chat now" options.

The trick is to try around mid-afternoon. I tried around lunch time, and there were 56 people in their Que before me. Tried again around 2:00 in the afternoon, and wait time was about 10 minutes. The crazy part was, once I got through, the salesperson treated me as if I were the first call of the day, without sounding stressed and without rushing me.

Getting parts is pretty tough right now, especially for high-demand items. We're spoiled with excellent service most times. The good thing is, if delays on parts are the worst thing we're dealing with at this time, life is awesome. Inhale... Exhale...

Jebiruph

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2019 KL, 2020 JT
Hoping to bring a calm voice of reason... Many of our vendors, not just @Quadratec, are dealing with zero ability to open showrooms and are working with skeleton crews. It does take about 25-30 minutes to get through on the phone lines, even longer on some of the "chat now" options.

The trick is to try around mid-afternoon. I tried around lunch time, and there were 56 people in their Que before me. Tried again around 2:00 in the afternoon, and wait time was about 10 minutes. The crazy part was, once I got through, the salesperson treated me as if I were the first call of the day, without sounding stressed and without rushing me.

Getting parts is pretty tough right now, especially for high-demand items. We're spoiled with excellent service most times. The good thing is, if delays on parts are the worst thing we're dealing with at this time, life is awesome. Inhale... Exhale...
A little communication on their part about their current operating status would go a long way.

Sting_NC_USA

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
A little communication on their part about their current operating status would go a long way.
I don't disagree. Some do a better job than others.

Both the phone lines, as well as the chat window for Quadratec included messaging regarding the delays. Not all are equal, though. Yesterday, one vendor in particular had me on hold for 25 minutes until the call disconnected and their lines wouldn't accept calls after that. Sent an email request, and they replied within 24 hours. They're definitely struggling.

Sponsored

OP
OP

TomZurica

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jlu

it’s just annoy

Totally agree and understand what’s going on right now but it’s the fact that I placed a order 11 days ago paid for 2 day shipping and all the stuff I ordered said in stock but then as soon as I place the order it I magically get a email that says out of stock.

Jdsmoke

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport 2 door
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Healthcare
I ordered online and had no issues. Some items have been drop shipped but I suspect that’s an industry standard. I do agree it was thought to get through on the phone. PA is just opening up and my guess is they are working w a limited number of staff. Give the a chance, they are a great vendor

Quadratec

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.quadratec.com
Vehicle(s)
CJ, YJ, XJ, TJ, JK, JL
Hello everyone,

I do sincerely apologize for the delay in responses and hold times as we are experiencing higher than normal volumes at this time. Please feel free to PM me here on the forum and I am always happy to assist you with anything you need help with.

Thank you!
Hailey

OP
OP

TomZurica

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jlu
Hello everyone,

I do sincerely apologize for the delay in responses and hold times as we are experiencing higher than normal volumes at this time. Please feel free to PM me here on the forum and I am always happy to assist you with anything you need help with.

Thank you!
Hailey
Thank you so much for the quick response!!! Will do

amnesiac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Sport S
Got my soft top windows storage bag today.

Looks like the back ordered side view mirrors will be here tomorrow. Sooner than expected, I believe.
Sponsored