Anyone able to make freedom panels for the rear seats on the hard top roofs

coupedncal

First Name
CoupednCal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Looking at Jeeps
Just wondering why the hard top does not make freedom panels for the rear seats. That essentially would be the ideal top. Anyone know if it is possible to make an aftermarket solution to allow rear seat panels to be taken out as well? It seems it should be doable.
Sponsored

Arterius2

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara 2.0L
When the only competitor you had was yourself, the urge to best yourself was not strong. I expect lots of good things to come for the mid cycle refresh however..

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
I, for one, hope that Jeep doesn't mimic having 2-3 times the amount of potential roof leaks as the bronco. I also hope they keep the mirrors with the doors. One less thing to get ripped off and soak up mod money to replace. Yes, the broncos mirrors can fold, but envision for a minute ones view from the front seats when negotiating a tight trail or specific line. The folded mirror now doubles the blocked line of sight of the a-pillars. These are features for a vehicle going for an image, while doing nothing for actual offroad use. Again, I'm hoping that Jeep stays true to the definition of offroad purposed.

Paluss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLURD
I, for one, hope that Jeep doesn't mimic having 2-3 times the amount of potential roof leaks as the bronco. I also hope they keep the mirrors with the doors. One less thing to get ripped off and soak up mod money to replace. Yes, the broncos mirrors can fold, but envision for a minute ones view from the front seats when negotiating a tight trail or specific line. The folded mirror now doubles the blocked line of sight of the a-pillars. These are features for a vehicle going for an image, while doing nothing for actual offroad use. Again, I'm hoping that Jeep stays true to the definition of offroad purposed.

I agree, 2 panels proved to be a pain in the Azz for me, but the sunride fixed that...
Sponsored