Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tractionoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 GCM 392 - 2019 SG JLUR
Occupation
Wheel Pimp.
Dude talks about it in the UD60 install video.

I will more than likely use the 10056733 harness. It seems to me that it's whole purpose is to take the factory connection and use it to trigger a relay to run the lockers. If the picture is accurate I'd just be sure to use a marine grade relay. It should be pretty simple to wire up and use the stock switches.
Sponsored

texastonka

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Trackhawk, AEV Prospector XL, Viper TA2.0, Dodge Demon, etc etc etc...

I will more than likely use the 10056733 harness. It seems to me that it's whole purpose is to take the factory connection and use it to trigger a relay to run the lockers. If the picture is accurate I'd just be sure to use a marine grade relay. It should be pretty simple to wire up and use the stock switches.

Agreed. Are you doing this soon? I am ordering axles next week. If you jump on this please let me know how it goes.

OP
OP
DOOKEY

DOOKEY

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tractionoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Wheel Pimp.
I'll start right after the axles get here. They were guessing the first week of February. Probably won't have the hydro assist setup yet. Still haven't figured out the rear tire carrier setup either. Should be able to get all the hard parts fitted though.

rustyshakelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR-8 speed 2020 F-350
I'll start right after the axles get here. They were guessing the first week of February. Probably won't have the hydro assist setup yet. Still haven't figured out the rear tire carrier setup either. Should be able to get all the hard parts fitted though.
Are you going to try the Redneck ram for hydro steering. Seems like a real reasonably priced system that operates well with that big meat

Brett

OP
OP
DOOKEY

DOOKEY

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tractionoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Wheel Pimp.
I don't know yet. Sucks not having much info to go off of. PSC has a complete kit coming out mid January that I'm going to check up on.

I like the low speed power from the electric pump. Just not sure how long it will last with the redneck ram upgrade. Not sure anyone really does.

I'd like to go one direction once.

Sponsored

texastonka

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Trackhawk, AEV Prospector XL, Viper TA2.0, Dodge Demon, etc etc etc...
I've talked to more people than I can count about wiring up the Dynatrac elocker to the OEM switch. No one is saying squat, like it can't be done. I refuse to give in to that. Have you made any headway?

Sponsored

OP
OP
DOOKEY

DOOKEY

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tractionoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Wheel Pimp.
I've talked to more people than I can count about wiring up the Dynatrac elocker to the OEM switch. No one is saying squat, like it can't be done. I refuse to give in to that. Have you made any headway?
I should have some free time this weekend to check into it. Won't be using the stock Eaton switch. Who would have ever thought a switch needed a safety?

Kevin8086

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
It cannot be wired into the factory canbus system. I just installed the prorock 44 frontvand have to wire to a switch. The factory is a canbus system. I’ve spoken to engineers at FCA and it’s not a thing

Status
Not open for further replies.