Vehicle Showcase

DLW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JLUR
I might have missed it, but do you lose an inch of height on the UD60's like you do with the Dynatrac XD60 axles? Just trying to plan ahead with spring options.

lashlee

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLUR 2.0 Turbo 4 (Wife's), Tesla M3P (mine)
Only bringing this back from the dead due to my buddy getting a set of these installed last night on his JT, but Tazer has released an add on module that will interface the Spicer E-Locker with the OEM Rubicon locker switches. The shop that did the install was under the impression that the U60's would be a plug and play but not really. The new adapters would be in on Tuesday so hopefully this will solve an issue that plagues a lot of us.

https://www.zautomotive.com/product/z_lkr_ctlr/

OBJLU

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Only bringing this back from the dead due to my buddy getting a set of these installed last night on his JT, but Tazer has released an add on module that will interface the Spicer E-Locker with the OEM Rubicon locker switches. The shop that did the install was under the impression that the U60's would be a plug and play but not really. The new adapters would be in on Tuesday so hopefully this will solve an issue that plagues a lot of us.

I’m running Fusion 4x4 60 in the rear with a Eaton locker and the adapter worked flawlessly, I’m still using my OEM switches

Last edited:

OllieChristopher

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 GMC 2WD Sierra, 4.3, NV3500, 3:73/TruTrac

I’m running Fusion 4x4 60 in the rear with a Dana locker and the adapter worked flawlessly, I’m still using my OEM switches

This is fantastic news and I will bookmark that product. Sure does beat having to change out full axle assemblies. A poorly designed OEM locker module that cannot be purchased separately is a no joy for many prospective buyers of Rubicons.

Now when the OEM module fails it can be replaced by a Eaton or similar.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.