Sponsored

Anybody know what bead-lock wheels these are?

IcemanBW

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various
Was behind this JL in Denver yesterday - and love the wheels. Thinking these are what I'll go with for my 21' Rubi I've ordered. Didn't see any markings or branding. Anybody know what they might be/are? I see some similar TR/Method wheels - but nothing that's a match.

Sorry for the bad photo quality - focus seemed to have been on my dash vs. the intended subject of the photo.

Thank you!

Jeep Wrangler JL Anybody know what bead-lock wheels these are? Jeep Wheels
Sponsored

Last edited:

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
Are you sure they are a real bead lock wheel. There are a lot of fake bead lock look a like wheels out there.

Cavs42

First Name
Owen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Those definitely look like simulated beadlocks. The ring is too narrow and the bolts are very small.

OP
OP
IcemanBW

IcemanBW

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various
Appreciate the replies @Cavs42 and @wibornz . After looking at these more closely, you're right - not beadlocks. I'll continue my search!

Cavs42

First Name
Owen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
@IcemanBW If you like those, take a look at these:

KMC KM236 Tank Beadlocks

Jeep Wrangler JL Anybody know what bead-lock wheels these are? hKM2364-1024x937

I have a set on the way for my Rubicon.

Last edited:

Sponsored

OP
OP
IcemanBW

IcemanBW

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various
@IcemanBW If you like those, take a look at these:

KMC KM236 Tank Beadlocks

Jeep Wrangler JL Anybody know what bead-lock wheels these are? hKM2364-1024x937

I have a set on the way for my Rubicon.
Those are tough! I love em'. Have had a few sets of KMC wheels without and issue. I din't see these when perusing their site. I'll have to take another look. Thank you! What tire set-up are you going for? Are you doing any suspension work simultaneously? Can't wait to see pics on your rig.

Cavs42

First Name
Owen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Those are tough! I love em'. Have had a few sets of KMC wheels without and issue. I din't see these when perusing their site. I'll have to take another look. Thank you! What tire set-up are you going for? Are you doing any suspension work simultaneously? Can't wait to see pics on your rig.
I'm likely going with 35" Mickey Thompson M/Ts or 35" BFG KO2 A/Ts(haven't fully decided yet), as well as the Mopar 2.5" lift right out of the gate. I can't wait to see it either!

These wheels are brand new to the line-up, and were just released in December. They come in black, anthracite, bronze and red! Mine will be a -15 backspacing, so some poke, but not crazy.

OP
OP
IcemanBW

IcemanBW

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various
I'm likely going with 35" Mickey Thompson M/Ts or 35" BFG KO2 A/Ts(haven't fully decided yet), as well as the Mopar 2.5" lift right out of the gate. I can't wait to see it either!

These wheels are brand new to the line-up, and were just released in December. They come in black, anthracite, bronze and red! Mine will be a -15 backspacing, so some poke, but not crazy.
Can't wait to see em'. I'm doing Snazberry (dumbest name ever) over saddle. Body color fender flairs - so I think the bronze would be the way I'd go. Let me know what you think of those tires. I had MT 37's on my F250 - and Nitto T/G 35's on my JK. Never really drove either enough to get a feel on/off road to make a definitive impression one way or another.

Cavs42

First Name
Owen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Can't wait to see em'. I'm doing Snazberry (dumbest name ever) over saddle. Body color fender flairs - so I think the bronze would be the way I'd go. Let me know what you think of those tires. I had MT 37's on my F250 - and Nitto T/G 35's on my JK. Never really drove either enough to get a feel on/off road.
I went Sarge Green with Black roof, grille and flares. I ordered her in October, and hopefully she'll be built this month. She's an auto, so good news for me!

OP
OP
IcemanBW

IcemanBW

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various
I went Sarge Green with Black roof, grille and flares. I ordered her in October, and hopefully she'll be built this month. She's an auto, so good news for me!
The all black & Sarge Green will be a killer look. Insane the inconsistency in build date from order date. I wonder if it's completely dependent on exterior color and engine combo that dictates the build?

Sponsored

Cavs42

First Name
Owen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
The all black & Sarge Green will be a killer look. Insane the inconsistency in build date from order date. I wonder if it's completely dependent on exterior color and engine combo that dictates the build?
For me it's international vs domestic. All Canadian orders are taking this long right now.

OP
OP
IcemanBW

IcemanBW

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various
For me it's international vs domestic. All Canadian orders are taking this long right now.
Very odd. I don’t think there’s anything different in the spec; Canadian vs. US. Regardless; it’ll be worth the wait. What else do we have to do these days , anyway?
Sponsored