Sponsored

Anybody install front Rokblokz on a MOAB or other model/trim with Mopar Performance Rock Rails?

JerseyMark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLU Willys Sport, 2019 JLU Sahara
I’m in the same boat . I put the original rails back on for now but you’ve given me hope to reinstall my performance rails. Did you remove the end cap for a template since it’s impossible to use the rails installed ? Thanks
I actually did it with the rails installed. I partially installed the mud guards and traced the pattern with a pencil as well as I could. I then reduced the size a little to avoid over cutting them. I ended up having to trim a little more off of them a few times until I got them to fit. Taking off the end-cap might have been easier. I just didn't think of it.
Sponsored

Shub_32

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Runicon
I actually did it with the rails installed. I partially installed the mud guards and traced the pattern with a pencil as well as I could. I then reduced the size a little to avoid over cutting them. I ended up having to trim a little more off of them a few times until I got them to fit. Taking off the end-cap might have been easier. I just didn't think of it.
Ok Thanks. I have to try it. I can’t go any longer with the reg rock rails. I can’t reach my windshield to clean it.

Lehman26

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Wrangler JL XR
I have the RokBlokz with the cutout then modified to fit the performance rock rails. It can be done with a little patience, mine are slightly off but not too bad. I had concerns with the additional material being cut out and durability but I have not had an issue even on off-road trails.

IMG_6066.jpeg

DSC_2755.jpeg
Looks good, how did you go about cutting them bigger to fit. Looking at purchasing some performance rails, currently have oem rock rails with rokblokz with cutouts

OMTBiker

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 80th Snazzberry
Occupation
Information Technology
Vehicle Showcase
Looks good, how did you go about cutting them bigger to fit. Looking at purchasing some performance rails, currently have oem rock rails with rokblokz with cutouts
I used a Dremel to cut the opening to fit the performance rock rails.

Lehman26

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Wrangler JL XR
I used a Dremel to cut the opening to fit the performance rock rails.
Thanks! I just did mine other day..not perfectly trimmed like the original but they fit around and it works!

20230327_122928.jpg

tommytmi

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Sport S Unlimited
How are these all holding up?
Sponsored