Anybody install front Rokblokz on a MOAB or other model/trim with Mopar Performance Rock Rails?

JerseyMark

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2019 JLUS
I’m in the same boat . I put the original rails back on for now but you’ve given me hope to reinstall my performance rails. Did you remove the end cap for a template since it’s impossible to use the rails installed ? Thanks
I actually did it with the rails installed. I partially installed the mud guards and traced the pattern with a pencil as well as I could. I then reduced the size a little to avoid over cutting them. I ended up having to trim a little more off of them a few times until I got them to fit. Taking off the end-cap might have been easier. I just didn't think of it.

Shub_32

First Name
Scott
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Runicon
I actually did it with the rails installed. I partially installed the mud guards and traced the pattern with a pencil as well as I could. I then reduced the size a little to avoid over cutting them. I ended up having to trim a little more off of them a few times until I got them to fit. Taking off the end-cap might have been easier. I just didn't think of it.
Ok Thanks. I have to try it. I can’t go any longer with the reg rock rails. I can’t reach my windshield to clean it.

Advertisement

ATO4x4

Advertisement