Sponsored

Any way to verify what’s on your build sheet at the factory besides the dealer?

Hearhear

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus, 392 XR Wrangler
I don’t trust some of what my dealer says. I know, shocking, right? He promised he fixed a couple errors and had them added to the build, but it was after my VIN was already assigned. I am still paranoid he left off some options on my build. Hopefully my fears are unfounded, but I want to be sure.

Is there any way possible to verify with the factory what options are included on my build? I went through Jeep Chat today and they said they couldn’t verify any option choices until after the Jeep is built. But of course by then it’s too late.

Any ideas? Thanks much
Sponsored

Deleted member 72291

Is there another Jeep dealership close to you? If so, maybe go in and ask them to lookup your VIN in the order system and get a printout.

Luxy60

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Willys 4xe, '17 Subaru Crosstrek
It's been mentioned on other forum threads that after the order hits D status the dealer has to go through their area sales rep to make any changes. If they, the dealer, can't provide a hard copy of the updated order then you'll probably need to get the name and contact info for the zone rep and go to them directly

GATORB8

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURe
Ask for an updated POC from your dealer. Build sheet won’t come up on Crypto until the build starts.
Sponsored