OP
OP
AnebuR

AnebuR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon + 2014 JK Sport S
Brought my JLR in for the V41 recall yesterday. Had them also apply the loud A/C fan fix TSB. Mentioned I was having AndoridAuto constantly dropping connection when plugged into the "Media" USB port under the radio. They also updated my 8.4 system. Haven't gotten a chance to see what the software version is but a newer one wasn't available online the last time I checked. The interface looks a bit better and has some redesigned functionality, alleviating some of the annoyances of the previous software. I'm hoping they also fixed the weather alerts. Haven't gotten one since cause the weather is nice now. So, won't know till there's a storm. At least AA works now without having to plug it into the port under the arm rest.
Sponsored

OP
OP
AnebuR

AnebuR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
hey @AnebuR, we need a pic of the interface change!
The main thing I noticed is that the map display is a bit wider and the source buttons are smaller. Also, the song info is moved, with smaller font. Additionally, selecting the source has a better designed layout so that you don't have to scroll up and down to find what you're looking for.

20200315_122440.jpg

20200315_122453.jpg

20200315_123345.jpg

turbo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M3
Anyone have any luck getting these Weather Alerts turned off? I'd like to know how to do it as these alerts are super annoying and also seem super dangerous as a driver distraction. Also, the alerts I get are always for things way outside my current location. Seems like a simple thing FCA/Sirius ought to fix.

Sponsored

melendez69

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 3.6 JLR / 2013 911 / 2013 E92 M3
Occupation
...huh?
Vehicle Showcase
Anyone have any luck getting these Weather Alerts turned off? I'd like to know how to do it as these alerts are super annoying and also seem super dangerous as a driver distraction. Also, the alerts I get are always for things way outside my current location. Seems like a simple thing FCA/Sirius ought to fix.
You'd need a Tazer

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
@turbo

You can disable them with a Tazer JL Mini or with JSCAN.

OP
OP
AnebuR

AnebuR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LOL, I wonder if UConnect 5 still has this issue.
Sponsored