Sponsored

Any thoughts on these options: Stop-Start Dual Battery System & Special Scheduling Condition VII ?

Terminex

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4XE
Occupation
Fixing stupid....
If it does not have the etorque, the dual battery system sucks. You will see many threads where people were stranded or had numerous issues due to the baby “motorcycle” battery they use as the second battery in the non etorque motors.

my guess on the scheduling would simply be a Specific sequence for installing stuff due to parts availability, or a sequence for actually building the entire jeep due to parts availability.

Reinen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon
If it does not have the etorque, the dual battery system sucks. You will see many threads where people were stranded or had numerous issues due to the baby “motorcycle” battery they use as the second battery in the non etorque motors.
The getting stranded issue was for 2018 JLs and was resolved with an EPM update. 2021's won't have that problem.

All JLs must have a dual battery system. If you have eTorque, the eTorque battery will be used as the Aux battery. If you don't have eTorque you'll have a second small Aux battery under the main battery.

OP
OP
LuvHydro

LuvHydro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUS Hella , 22 JLUSS Hydro
I searched on here and on Google and can't figure out why my non-etorque 2.0 has 2 batteries.

Please be gentle this is my first Wrangler

dapipp

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Jeep Wrangler X (TJ), 2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (LJ), 2019 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon (JL)
The "second" battery holds the information of what your jeep is doing when the Stop-Start feature kicks in and turns off your engine. Get a dual battery Genesis system and you will be better off in the long run.

Sponsored

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
My guess is Special Scheduling Condition is specific to what is happening right now at every automaker with the chips shortage.

Must be internal lingo for "put a damn chip in the Jeep so it can be delivered to customer; do not park outside with 1,000 other Wranglers."