Sponsored

Any Texas (Austin) dealers doing 5% under invoice??...or close to it...

jjmarkus

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR to replace 2018 JLUR, 2020 GMC Sierra, 2019 Subaru Crosstrek, 2007 Shelby GT500
This thread's been dead, but to revive it, Neil at Demontrond in Conroe TX is still there and is still doing 6% below invoice for ordering. End of November I ordered a 2021 JLUR to replace my wife's totaled 2018 JLUR.
Neil Carpenter, 281-541-0908, [email protected]
I had ordered a billet silver JLUR with him in 2018, no dealer adds, no must use his financing, straight forward deal and at that time doc fee was $150.

I had checked with Brian Thomas at Nyle Maxwell Austin first as is a little closer to me. His response was "As of right now we are selling order units at invoice price, if you have any affiliate or codes we will apply those as well." So just went straight to Neil and ordered.
Sponsored

JayJay

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLR
End of November I ordered a 2021 JLUR to replace my wife's totaled 2018 JLUR.
Hope that you and/or your wife weren't seriously hurt in the accident Jay.

Later,
Johnny

jjmarkus

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR to replace 2018 JLUR, 2020 GMC Sierra, 2019 Subaru Crosstrek, 2007 Shelby GT500
Hope that you and/or your wife weren't seriously hurt in the accident Jay.

Later,
Johnny
My wife was hurt, fortunately recovering very well and now has a new "Chief" Jeep on order to incentivize her physical therapy work. She was t-boned at drivers door. Fortunately caught the front axle too or would have been far worse for her I'm sure. especially with no side curtain airbags.
Sponsored