Sponsored

Any reviews for this Fab Fours bumper. Whatcha think?

Mrmojo78

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL unlimited sport
Occupation
Crime scene remediation field supervisor
Good morning people,

I was wondering if anyone has purchased the Fab Fours stubby bumper. I cant find any reviews on this. I really like the look and its alot cheaper than the oem rubi steel. Thanks in advance
SmartSelect_20200205-065746_eBay.jpg
Sponsored

One_adam12

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL 4 door
Good morning people,

I was wondering if anyone has purchased the Fab Fours stubby bumper. I cant find any reviews on this. I really like the look and its alot cheaper than the oem rubi steel. Thanks in advance
SmartSelect_20200205-065746_eBay.jpg

I have it and i like it. Install isn’t bad really. I had more issues with the dealer i bought it from like the box they shipped it in looked like it went through a war zone before it got to me and was missing pieces but i get compliments on it All the time

Notasuv

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sport
Have it and love it...…...…….VERY solid build and the price was lowest around.....

OP
OP
Mrmojo78

Mrmojo78

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL unlimited sport
Occupation
Crime scene remediation field supervisor
Have it and love it...…...…….VERY solid build and the price was lowest around.....
Are you able to install factory fog lights? I see the cut out is square but I seen some pics with round lights behind...a

One_adam12

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL 4 door
Are you able to install factory fog lights? I see the cut out is square but I seen some pics with round lights behind...a
It has a couple of different mounting options for foglights, i was able to hook up my inspired engineering fogs with no problems

Sponsored

Kirkpatrick618

First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Diesel Rubicon
Occupation
Military / Retired / Contractor
Good morning people,

Jeep Wrangler JL Any reviews for this Fab Fours bumper. Whatcha think? SmartSelect_20200205-065746_eBay
I just had mine Line-Xed. The power coating on it was rough at best.

IMG_3173.jpg

The Last Cowboy

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Willys 2 door
Occupation
Wandering Vaquero
Do the outer bars cast a shadow in the headlight pattern? I like the look of it. Don't like the branding laser cut into it, but most companies do that these days.

Kirkpatrick618

First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Diesel Rubicon
Occupation
it turned out really good! Can I ask what the coating cost?
It was $200 out the door for their top end Line-X Platinum that is suppose to be 300% stronger than their regular product, they also added their UV sealant. I am very happy with the results. I installed it last night along with a M.O.R.E. skid plate. The bumper install was fairly simple with the exception of the fog light bolts. I also would have liked to have been given torque specs. One thing to notice in the last pic is how close this bumper sits to the grill. It would have to be loosened to take off the grill.
For the M.O.R.E. skid plate to work I had to cut to 1/2" notches 1/2" deep about 5" into the top of either side. I knew that I would have to modify it before I purchased it so it wasn't a big deal. I also touched up the stainless bolts that were showing with undercoating to give everything a uniform appearance.

IMG_3181.jpg

IMG_3178.jpg

IMG_3179.jpg

IMG_3180.jpg

Sponsored

EMpunker

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon V6
For the M.O.R.E. skid plate to work I had to cut to 1/2" notches 1/2" deep about 5" into the top of either side. I knew that I would have to modify it before I purchased it so it wasn't a big deal. I also touched up the stainless bolts that were showing with undercoating to give everything a uniform appearance.
Just curious why you went with the M.O.R.E. skid plate instead of the Fab Fours sway bar cover?

Kirkpatrick618

First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Diesel Rubicon
Occupation
Just curious why you went with the M.O.R.E. skid plate instead of the Fab Fours sway bar cover?
I have used it previously and it is proven solid.
The Mountain Off Road sway bar skid is bulletproof. I can’t say the same of FabFours. I have previously used it and was very happy with it so I used it again.
Sponsored