Sponsored

Any regrets getting a Bikini colored Wrangler?

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T (past), '22 JLR 3.6 (present)
I’m secure in my manhood. I would rock the Bikini color if I wanted. I think it looks good.
I don't discriminate. I like all bikinis.
Sponsored

Pig-Pen

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Occupation
jabroni
Clubs

If youre already wondering this now, youll probably be thinking it later lol.

i dig the color. I wish i had a bright color. Tired if the boring colors. Not sure id go with bikini myself. But i do dig the color. Thank God they didnt call it “Thong”

Ah bikini! I'm proud to say my wife looks exactly the same today as the day I divorced her.

bikini.jpeg
thats why they gave the Mopar lift a little extra boost. For heavy bumpers and....that.

RichD

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sport S
I love this color! I wish Bikini was available when I bought mine in '18. Love any of the bright colors on Wrangler.... Punkn, Yellow, Mojito, etc.

Sponsored

Karnak

First Name
Yan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JL 3.6 Sport S - 2 door
Occupation
government
Vehicle Showcase
I think the Bikini is a very subtle color (let me explain). It is a visible color, but its not a color that most people would pick first hand especially when they look at it through websites where the various lighting effects doesn't come into play much as they usualy always take the same sunny days etc for marketing photos. But if you see a Bikini at a dealership and try to go see it at different periods and lighting conditions like when its a bit grey outside or half cloudy or in the shade etc, then you start realising the nice qualities of a Pearl paint that is the Bikini and its beauty starts shining.

I just bought myself a 2019 JL sport S with Bikini color and although it wasn't my first choice, everyday I look at it, the more I think it was the "right" choice for me and i love it more each day. The bikini is like your soulmate, you love it more and more as you discover it.

IMG_2952.JPG

IMG_2959.JPG

Strommen95

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 GMC Canyon
I’m not saying Bikini is ugly in photos but it looks so much better in person in my opinion. I think similarly with Mojito.

Whisky19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru, JEEP!!!!!!!
I think the Bikini is a very subtle color (let me explain). It is a visible color, but its not a color that most people would pick first hand especially when they look at it through websites where the various lighting effects doesn't come into play much as they usualy always take the same sunny days etc for marketing photos. But if you see a Bikini at a dealership and try to go see it at different periods and lighting conditions like when its a bit grey outside or half cloudy or in the shade etc, then you start realising the nice qualities of a Pearl paint that is the Bikini and its beauty starts shining.

I just bought myself a 2019 JL sport S with Bikini color and although it wasn't my first choice, everyday I look at it, the more I think it was the "right" choice for me and i love it more each day. The bikini is like your soulmate, you love it more and more as you discover it.

Jeep Wrangler JL Any regrets getting a Bikini colored Wrangler? IMG_2959.JPG

Jeep Wrangler JL Any regrets getting a Bikini colored Wrangler? IMG_2959.JPG
Well said. Truthfully, Mojito was my first choice until I found out they discontinued the color. When I went to the dealer that had my Bikini Pearl and Yellow ( both 2 dr Rubis). The yellow is really nice but when I saw the Bikini in person it was a no brainer. To your point. The lighting of the day changes the color visual like a chameleon. Love it!

Sponsored

JJSix

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, 2016 Dodge Caravan
Occupation
Military
Vehicle Showcase
I’m not saying Bikini is ugly in photos but it looks so much better in person in my opinion. I think similarly with Mojito.
Both look better in person for sure. I was convinced that I wanted Mojito but as much as I love it with the doors off, the doors on wasn't quite the same and Bikini became my first choice.

Swagger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Love the throwback sun decal on the door! Top notch asthetic touch!

Bee-Rad

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Sport
I think a Wrangler is one of the vehicles that can really rock an interesting color, and I'm glad Jeep keeps giving us interesting colors like Bikini, Gecko, Dozer, Xtreme Purple and others!

higbyz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 sahara mojito 2.0 - 2020 Sahara Bikini 2.0
I think a Wrangler is one of the vehicles that can really rock an interesting color, and I'm glad Jeep keeps giving us interesting colors like Bikini, Gecko, Dozer, Xtreme Purple and others!
I dont regret my Bikini wrangler but I like my wifes Mojito better. And my neighbors grass ? Its greener !

IMG_0769.JPG