Sponsored

Any recommended dealers in the Dallas area for order/purchase?

Thx1158

First Name
RWW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Rubicon 2020 Land Rover Discovery
Occupation
Retired USMC
Just moved to the Dallas area and want to order a new Rubicon 2 door. I'm not fimalir with he dealers here and want to find one who will work on the sale and do a reasonably good job with service till the warrenty expires. Thanks for any guidance/advice you may have.
Sponsored

darylgordon

First Name
Daryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Rubicon
Just moved to the Dallas area and want to order a new Rubicon 2 door. I'm not fimalir with he dealers here and want to find one who will work on the sale and do a reasonably good job with service till the warrenty expires. Thanks for any guidance/advice you may have.
We’ve ordered 2 Jeeps from Dodge City in McKinney. Their service department, however, sucks. For service, I call Jason Potash at Huffines Jeep in Plano. He knows Jeeps and communicates with his customers really well.

neil

First Name
neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JLUR, 21 JLUR and others
Build Thread
Link
Pm me -I have experience at 4 dallas dealers-

for most part-your going to have to drive especially for a 2dr-wife wanted one recently and think we found like 3 in a radius that includes Houston Austin San Antonio and oklahoma

I abhor service departments and their bullshit-it’s a jeep-u can get under it and do all fluids w a 3/8 6pt kit to 20mm, and lifts aren’t needed-regardless how clueless u are about service-know that there are issues w departments overfilling oil and other bs.

OP
OP
Thx1158

Thx1158

First Name
RWW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired USMC
Pm me -I have experience at 4 dallas dealers-

for most part-your going to have to drive especially for a 2dr-wife wanted one recently and think we found like 3 in a radius that includes Houston Austin San Antonio and oklahoma

I abhor service departments and their bullshit-it’s a jeep-u can get under it and do all fluids w a 3/8 6pt kit to 20mm, and lifts aren’t needed-regardless how clueless u are about service-know that there are issues w departments overfilling oil and other bs.
I'm going to order one- 4 doors are all over the place. I understand the service crap- This will be my 6th jeep all the way back to a CJ-7. I'll shoot you a PM...thank you!

Sponsored

neil

First Name
neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JLUR, 21 JLUR and others
Build Thread
Link
I'm going to order one- 4 doors are all over the place. I understand the service crap- This will be my 6th jeep all the way back to a CJ-7. I'll shoot you a PM...thank you!
6th jeep, get what you want!

goboom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Sport Altitude
Bought mine from Huffines Lewisville. It was a positive buying experience. Even after purchase, they took care of an issue we hadn't seen prior to purchase. We also had a positive exprience with Dodge City of McKinny when searching.

_olllllllo_

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Hellayella JLU Rubicon 6-speed
Use the Wrangler Deals website to find dealers across the country that offer up to 8% below invoice.

Jeep4Win

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR
I would highly recommend Classic Jeep in Denton! No frills, ordering was easy, and got quoted a great price using Costco auto program and Car Pro USA. Most dealerships in DFW are not discounting much at all. Here is a look at my order.

C6A2CC0B-3EE2-4108-A22C-54FE65B72829.jpeg

Sponsored

OP
OP
Thx1158

Thx1158

First Name
RWW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired USMC
Well...figured I'd let folks know where I decided to buy.... After dealing with three DFW area dealers, I ended up ordering from Huffines. They were the lowest cost/easiest to deal with. They sold me my jeep at FWP....no additional mark up and were exceptionally generous with my trade. I'm very happy so far.... thanks to all who chimed in. The Rubicon will be here early Apr.

Last edited:

oldmannewjeep

First Name
Malcolm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU
Well...figured I'd let folks know where I decided to buy.... After dealing with three DFW area dealers, I ended up ordering from Huffines. They were the lowest cost/easiest to deal with. They sold me my jeep at FWP....no additional mark up and were exceptionally generous with my trade. I'm very happy so far.... thanks to all who chimed in. The Rubicon will be here early Apr.
I’m too late to make a difference for you, but I got mine at Meador in Ft. Worth. Prices were good and they had a big selection. Service it at Huffines Plano; no complaints so far.

OP
OP
Thx1158

Thx1158

First Name
RWW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired USMC
I’m too late to make a difference for you, but I got mine at Meador in Ft. Worth. Prices were good and they had a big selection. Service it at Huffines Plano; no complaints so far.
Meador was one I got quotes from.....they were several thousand higher and basically told me they weren’t interested. They wanted to play reindeer games and did not like the process I used in having my spreadsheet build used to submit a quote for my Jeep. They were the least cooperative of the bunch.

oldmannewjeep

First Name
Malcolm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU
sorry to hear that. I got that run-around from a couple of other dealerships, but didn’t from Meador. Glad you found the right place for you!

shane h.

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Mojito JLUR (mine), '21 Hellayella JLUR (hers)
Just went thru trying to get some quotes on a Rubicon order from dealers in DFW.
Meador was quick to respond but were basically at invoice and didn't seem really interested.
Southwest in Cleburne has yet to respond - 4 days now.
The guy I dealt with for my 2019 JLUR at Huffines was too slow on the draw. I reached out to him a week ago and got his quote today and it was too high.
I reached out to Neil Carpenter at Demontrond in Conroe based on some posts here and in other places, got a quote in an hour that was 5% below invoice, and immediately got the thing ordered. I'll drive 3 hours down and back to save $3,000.
Sponsored