Sponsored

Any recommended dealers in the Dallas area for order/purchase?

ynygma

First Name
Baylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 2021
Well...figured I'd let folks know where I decided to buy.... After dealing with three DFW area dealers, I ended up ordering from Huffines. They were the lowest cost/easiest to deal with. They sold me my jeep at FWP....no additional mark up and were exceptionally generous with my trade. I'm very happy so far.... thanks to all who chimed in. The Rubicon will be here early Apr.
hi, the Hufines in Plano and who should I ask for please? You can PM me if you prefer:)
Sponsored

OP
OP
Thx1158

Thx1158

First Name
RWW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Rubicon 2020 Land Rover Discovery
Occupation
Retired USMC
hi, the Hufines in Plano and who should I ask for please? You can PM me if you prefer:)
I sent a PM..but Janis Jones was my sales rep.....outstanding service and attention to detail for me.

OP
OP
Thx1158

Thx1158

First Name
RWW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Rubicon 2020 Land Rover Discovery
Occupation
Retired USMC

ВџУМεΆј℮℮℗

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AMC GREMLIN, GMC SIERRA, 21 WILLYS
Mac Haik sounds like a good place to I try though... Russ Shriewer at Blue Bonnet also seams like a no bs guy.

Sponsored

shane h.

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Mojito JLUR (mine), '21 Hellayella JLUR (hers)
I bought my 2019 from Huffines in Lewisville. Didn't really shop around, just used a guy a friend used. Only got 2% below invoice. Didn't know any better at that time. For my wife's 2021 JLUR, I shopped. Got quotes from Huffines, Meador, and Southwest in Cleburne. Best offer was 1% below invoice. Ended up buying from Neil Carpenter at Demotrond in Conroe. 11% off MSRP/6% off Invoice all by email/texts. It's worth the 3 hour drive down to save an extra $3k on a new Jeep.

Trainman

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Willys 2dr
This is my first post on this forum and I'm not new to the Jeep Wrangler world. I purchased my last Jeep Willys 2017 from Karl Klement Dodge, Jeep, Chrysler in Decatur, Texas. I will say here I have purchased several vehicles from them over the past 20 years and have always been happy with there sales and service. I'm going to order a new 2022 as soon as things get back to normal which will probably order by Oct., or Nov. They have always given me a reasonable discount from List Price and here this, they only charge a reasonable Dock Fee ($150), Texas State Sales Tax (6.25%), Texas Title and License Fees, around $35) and that's it, no BS Fees and they do not add any packages to there vehicle, you know things like Tinted Glass, Pen Stripes, Nygren in the Tires, Paint Protection, you know all those addons that dealer add to make extra money. I deal with Dan the Sales Mgr. and since he has no Jeep Wranglers in stock to sell he advised me to wait and it his inventory returns to normal, say 6-8 Jeeps he will be in better shape to give me a reasonable discount as before and I can order what I want. It's worth a shot for a good deal.

trainman

jlang

First Name
JDawg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL Punk'D Rubicon
Occupation
Semi-Retired
I bought a GC from Klement in 2019. They were a few grand cheaper than the Metroplex and zero hassle from sales to finance. I use to live out there so the drive was minimal. As for service, I only use Classic in Denton. The service manager is a extremely knowlegable and mod friendly.

goboom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Sport Altitude
I bought a GC from Klement in 2019. They were a few grand cheaper than the Metroplex and zero hassle from sales to finance. I use to live out there so the drive was minimal. As for service, I only use Classic in Denton. The service manager is a extremely knowlegable and mod friendly.
Who do you work with at Classic of Denton? I was just there this morning talking with the technician (Johnny) about my steering. I greatly appreciated him coming out of the shop to talk with me and go on a test drive. I had the steering gear box replaced a few weeks ago, and it made a big difference. I still have play in the steering, and he said it was normal because of the solid axle.

jlang

First Name
JDawg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL Punk'D Rubicon
Occupation
Semi-Retired
Who do you work with at Classic of Denton? I was just there this morning talking with the technician (Johnny) about my steering. I greatly appreciated him coming out of the shop to talk with me and go on a test drive. I had the steering gear box replaced a few weeks ago, and it made a big difference. I still have play in the steering, and he said it was normal because of the solid axle.
Bobby Butch in service

ynygma

First Name
Baylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 2021
Yes so far loving Classic and being a Dentonite, just around the corner. If I lived in Conroe where I purchased the Jeep, I would go with Demontrond hands down, but not driving 6 hours for service😬
Sponsored