Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Occupation
Application Architect
I just purchased my Rubi little over a week ago from
Richard Farris
Medved in Castle Rock
303-475-2600

He has been awesome through the sell, delivery and follow through. If you go, tell him I sent ya!

Jesus_fan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR
Clubs

Quick update: JLU ordered. Rubicon from Faricy Boys in CO Springs. Was really easy... the hard part will be the wait. Got a pretty great deal 3% below invoice. Even though I know I could have gotten a little better with one of the out of state dealers I just don't have the time to do the drive.
Thanks for sharing!

Jesus_fan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR
Clubs

What is ‘Tread Lightly’?
Tread Lightly! is a nonprofit organization in the United States with the mission "to empower generations to enjoy the outdoors responsibly through stewardship to further the goals of responsible and ethical recreation." Wikipedia

If you join Tread Lightly with a $100 donation you get to use their FCA affiliate pricing (1% below invoice price), there is a 30 day waiting period to use the discount though.

Strifehero

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR
I just purchased my Rubi little over a week ago from
Richard Farris
Medved in Castle Rock
303-475-2600

He has been awesome through the sell, delivery and follow through. If you go, tell him I sent ya!
Bought that white one in your avatar? That might be the one we test drove. Tried to make a deal but they weren’t moving much below invoice so I kept looking. And drove home in one more equipped than what I would’ve ordered just a couple hours ago. Tried Medved for a couple Jeeps now (they’re basically in my backyard).

Sponsored

Mike_JL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
I ordered my wrangler from Autonation Jeep West in Golden. Very smooth process. how long did you guys wait for the VON and when did you get your VIN?
Is there a way to track your order online?

SixteenPaws

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
I ordered my wrangler from Autonation Jeep West in Golden. Very smooth process. how long did you guys wait for the VON and when did you get your VIN?
Once the order was placed the the VON is pretty much immediate. I got my VIN the next day.

Unfortunately there isn’t a way through Jeep to track online. They used to have VOTS but that was taken down a while back. This form has a spreadsheet that a member/dealer guy keeps updated... but it is closed right now. They will open it again at some point.

Mike_JL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
Once the order was placed the the VON is pretty much immediate. I got my VIN the next day.

Unfortunately there isn’t a way through Jeep to track online. They used to have VOTS but that was taken down a while back. This form has a spreadsheet that a member/dealer guy keeps updated... but it is closed right now. They will open it again at some point.
Thanks for the info! they told me the VON will take 1 week to show up...

OnlyOne

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S Diesel on 37s
Grand Junction Jeep. Nice small Jeep dealer they will negotiate pricing.

SixteenPaws

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Thanks for the info! they told me the VON will take 1 week to show up...
My understanding is that they get the VON (Vehicle Order Number) as soon as they actually place the order with Jeep. Maybe AutoNation sends it off to a main hub for ordering and they don't get the info back right away or maybe they do ordering once a week? Not sure there.

What did you order? Just curious!

Sponsored

Strifehero

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR
I bought my '15 JKUR from Autonation Jeep West and was pretty happy with them. They wouldn't touch what I got from Broadway, though, and they had a perfect build coming in already.

Mike_JL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
My understanding is that they get the VON (Vehicle Order Number) as soon as they actually place the order with Jeep. Maybe AutoNation sends it off to a main hub for ordering and they don't get the info back right away or maybe they do ordering once a week? Not sure there.

What did you order? Just curious!
I ordered the JL Sahara with the cold package and leather seats

Mugzzzee

First Name
Hal (aka Mugs)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLUR, 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland
Occupation
Retired since 2004
I am going with Dennis Dillon up in ID. Seems like denver area dealers dont want to negotiate much on price
Dennis Dillon can't be beat. Just ordered mine yesterday. 8% off invoice, 12% off MSRP.
Call Roland Rivera @DD 208-880-3133