Any recommended Colorado dealers?

JLUColorado

First Name
Ambez
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU , 2017 GC Limited
Could not get Pollard to pull the trigger on my deal, Went from Boulder to Autonation Jeep/Chrysler on Arapahoe (a nightmare drive). I was surprised by how well they took care of me. Gary in Internet & Emily at the sales desk is the way to go.
Sponsored

1quick1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS
Vehicle Showcase
I just picked mine up last night from Aaron M. at Autonation West. I had a good experience and they gave me no B.S. on my EP pricing (My dad works at Jeep) and were very good with all the communication and paperwork. I'd recommend and they had numerous JL's on the lot with a bunch in transit including 2 doors. They were selling 2 other JLU's basically the same time I was moving stuff from my trade to the new JL.

20180214_072500.jpg

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL - Punk'n Edition
Build Thread
Link
I'd give Ryan Medise and crew at AutoNation Chrysler Jeep West (16300 West Colfax Avenue, Golden, CO 80401) a go.

They did well by me (MSRP - 10.5%) and I'm now waiting on my 2 door.

malogos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR, 2018 BRZ tS
I'd give Ryan Medise and crew at AutoNation Chrysler Jeep West (16300 West Colfax Avenue, Golden, CO 80401) a go.

Yep, same. I talked with 4 dealerships and Ryan was the nicest sales guy out of them all. And no one could beat their price.

LailaiJl

First Name
Laina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Jl Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
Chris Kelly is the Sales Manager at Autonation Jeep on Broadway. We tried Arapahoe jeep first but they were not the best to work with. Chris gave us an amazing deal, highly recommend him!

Got mine January 30th. They even brought over a JK from Larry H Miller for us I was originally thinking was in our price range but they made the JL happen with way more features I thought I was going to be able to get.

20180130_133250.jpg

Sponsored

Tjax

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 2 Dr JL Rubicon
I ordered from Jon Walters at Perkins Chrysler in Colorado Springs. He has been very upfront and real about the entire process. Good guy.

Jesus_fan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR
Clubs

Hi Guys,
Would love details and contact info, seems like people are getting killer deals out of state (I'm in Colorado) but I would much rather stay local. Do you have Ryan Medise's email?
Thanks!

Ps. Did anybody use Tread Lightly?

SixteenPaws

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
"Medise, Ryan" <[email protected]>

Thanks. I have a Moab trip in late April... bummed I can’t use the tread lightly membership (if I sign up today) on an order this week. 30day min.

Edit: I should note it seems like a good cause so I signed up anyway.

Sponsored

Jesus_fan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR
Clubs

Thanks. I have a Moab trip in late April... bummed I can’t use the tread lightly membership (if I sign up today) on an order this week. 30day min.

Edit: I should note it seems like a good cause so I signed up anyway.
I think I've read elsewhere that some dealers were ok with ordering the Jeep and giving the discount since the it takes longer than 30 days to deliver...

RTW Colorado

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sahara

MSRP -10.5% sounds good - do you know how much off of invoice that was?

SixteenPaws

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Auto Nation in golden with the contact already provided has been helpful and Faricy Boys in Colorado Springs has been good so far too... I am working out deals right now and will report back on how I do.

SixteenPaws

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Quick update: JLU ordered. Rubicon from Faricy Boys in CO Springs. Was really easy... the hard part will be the wait. Got a pretty great deal 3% below invoice. Even though I know I could have gotten a little better with one of the out of state dealers I just don't have the time to do the drive.