Sponsored

Any recommended Colorado dealers?

Strifehero

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR
Dennis Dillon can't be beat. Just ordered mine yesterday. 8% off invoice, 12% off MSRP.
Call Roland Rivera @DD 208-880-3133
I was very, very close to that same deal on my JLUR. And I drove it off the lot and was home 20 mins later. After waiting about one week for it to come in. Pretty lucky this go around.
Sponsored

1quick1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS
Vehicle Showcase
Just definitively don't go to Autonation southwest unless you like dealing with kids who have no idea what a JL is and constant "can't reproduce the issue" from the service department. True trash.

pb100

First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon JL
Go see Kameron and Kaitlin Knox, Autonation Broadway. Very efficient, great experience. Highly recommended. [email protected].

Sgt Beavis

First Name
Rick and Miyako
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Unlimited Sport S
Occupation
The Man, The Myth, The Legend. In my own mind.
Vehicle Showcase
Hi All,

Noob here... I went to Larry Miller Jeep in Westminster (or is it Thornton?) to buy a JLU for my wife. I got a decent deal but those guys are definitely high pressure. I’m in sales myself (tech company) and I can handle it but if you like a more low key experience, I would recommend going elsewhere. I’ll still give them high marks on the dealer survey though because the sales guy was just a young kid. A dissatisfied score will get a kid like that fired.

So we bought a JLU Sport S. I originally wanted a more basic unit that was listed on their website but they said it was sold and directed me to a more expensive one. I was perfectly fine with that though because it had equipment that my wife wanted. However, as I kept needling them on the final price and payment, they tried to get us to buy a cheaper Jeep to meet my demands. Low and behold, they wanted me to buy the exact same Jeep that had told me was sold. Now the buyer of that one could have backed out but the sales kid’s story didn’t jive with me.

Other issues, they tried to get me to make a payment as high as $700 (for a 10K mile lease). They kept dicking around on the trade in value of our Subaru (eventually came up $1000). It left a bad taste in my mouth but hey, my wife got her Jeep, they made some money, and I didn’t get ripped off. After the first payment is made, I’ll refi with Pentagon Fed CU for a lower rate and get the payment lower.

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL - Punk'n Edition
Build Thread
Link
Yep, same. I talked with 4 dealerships and Ryan was the nicest sales guy out of them all. And no one could beat their price.
Another shout out to a good group at AutoNation Chrysler Jeep West (16300 West Colfax Avenue, Golden, CO 80401).

Ryan Medise and crew have been great to work with, though I'd give him a hard time about not ordering his Sting-Gray yet.

Parts may need a bit of work, but I can get things delivered. Will see about the service crew in the years ahead. lol

Sponsored

Sgt Beavis

First Name
Rick and Miyako
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Another shout out to a good group at AutoNation Chrysler Jeep West (16300 West Colfax Avenue, Golden, CO 80401).

Ryan Medise and crew have been great to work with, though I'd give him a hard time about not ordering his Sting-Gray yet.

Parts may need a bit of work, but I can get things delivered. Will see about the service crew in the years ahead. lol
I gave him a call yesterday, trying to get a look at an Ocean Blue JL. I let him know that several people on the this forum had nice things to say about him.

BTW, he told me that he expects one or two Ocean Blue JLs to arrive sometime this week.

Sgt Beavis

First Name
Rick and Miyako
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Quick update: JLU ordered. Rubicon from Faricy Boys in CO Springs. Was really easy... the hard part will be the wait. Got a pretty great deal 3% below invoice. Even though I know I could have gotten a little better with one of the out of state dealers I just don't have the time to do the drive.
Well, I just finished making a deposit, at Faricy Boys, on an Ocean Blue JLU Sport S that may be delivered as early as tomorrow. Like you, I got it for 3% below invoice.

SixteenPaws

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Well, I just finished making a deposit, at Faricy Boys, on an Ocean Blue JLU Sport S that may be delivered as early as tomorrow. Like you, I got it for 3% below invoice.
Awesome. I had a really good experience there. Picked it up 2 weeks ago. I would highly recommend them for buying a Jeep. I didn’t use them for service or parts so I can’t comment on those departments.

Hope you get yours soon, post pics when you do. That Ocean Blue is gorgeous.

Sgt Beavis

First Name
Rick and Miyako
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Hope you get yours soon, post pics when you do. That Ocean Blue is gorgeous.
I just found out that the Jeep will be on the lot this afternoon. We're going to pick it up tomorrow.

Sgt Beavis

First Name
Rick and Miyako
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
The deed is done! Pretty sweet IMO. I got almost exactly what I wanted in a Jeep at 3% below invoice from Faricy Boys in Colorado Springs. I’ll post up the details in the dealer thread but I can safely say they are worth the trip from my home, north of Denver.

41910707991_3edf059dfa_c.jpg

Sponsored

SixteenPaws

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
The deed is done! Pretty sweet IMO. I got almost exactly what I wanted in a Jeep at 3% below invoice from Faricy Boys in Colorado Springs. I’ll post up the details in the dealer thread but I can safely say they are worth the trip from my home, north of Denver.

Looks great. Love the color.

PhoenixM3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 GR86, 2023 Wrangler JLURD

Nice! I’m in Colorado Springs and would prefer to stay local. 3% under invoice sounds good enough to me.

Jesus_fan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR
Clubs

Very Nice! Thanks for sharing!

Capt-Zoom

First Name
Capt-Zoom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL sport s, 4door. 1999 TJ Sport
Prestige Jeep in longmont. Ask for sales manager Randy and tell him that Dr Winges referred u. Should be able to get more than 3% below interest with him. Ask him to toss in a free pcm reprogram for big tires. I got 5% below but likely because i refer a lot of athletes. They also give plus 1yr free ext warranty and some free oil changes.

ELway in greeley seemed ok.
Fort Collins not so much.