Sponsored

Any recommended Colorado dealers?

El Jefe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
For me I looked at flight and put a budget for the trip and it came around $500-$600 to go to Boise. That included Uber, Airfare, one night in a hotel, and gas.
I have relatives in Boise so wouldn't mind a trip there, but one of them is an at-risk group for Covid, so probably wouldn't see him.

If I went, I'd take my wife, doubling airfare. And *have to* stop by Moab & Ouray on the way back. So I'm wondering if even being within $1500 was worth it.

I haven't researched all the threads - don't they usually get within about $1000?
Sponsored

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Occupation
Systems Engineer / Blackhawk Pilot
Kyle, just out of curiosity, what are you valuing the trip at? I'm looking to order one in a couple of months & live in Erie - not far from Prestige. I would think if they got to within $1000, it would be worth it - between the airfare out to Peterson, gas, food & hotel on the way back, plus 2+ days of my time. Not to mention being 15 mins from my purchasing dealer - all sounds pretty positive.

How close is close enough for you?
For me I looked at flight and put a budget for the trip and it came around $500-$600 to go to Boise. That included Uber, Airfare, one night in a hotel, and gas.
I have not done a deliberate assessment of travel costs yet. If a local dealer were to get within ~1k OTD then I would 60/40 take their offer I believe.

The competing scenario is that I would treat the ID drive as a road trip since I've yet to travel that part of the US yet, or experience Boise. Also I'll be getting back from a deployment, so limited time-on-hand is no factor. I will have ample time before I return to my civilian employer and a road trip would be a good time use IMO.

Regardless, it is a very valid alternative that I'll weigh. Depending on the convenience factor.

El Jefe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Kyle, that makes a lot of sense. Thanks for your service - come home safe. Idaho is beautiful. Do swing by Moab & Ouray on the way home if you haven't been there.

When are you ordering?

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Occupation
Kyle, that makes a lot of sense. Thanks for your service - come home safe. Idaho is beautiful. Do swing by Moab & Ouray on the way home if you haven't been there.

When are you ordering?
Thank you, I appreciate it. I'll definitely make a trip out of it, get the most bang for the buck.

I'm looking to order now, just waiting on responses from all competing dealers to decide who to go with.

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Occupation
Update: Went with Kent @ Peterson Jeep. Got 8.2% off Invoice, 13.8% off MSRP. Crunched the numbers and even if someone came within $1,000 of Kent's offer my life cycle costs still are cheaper with Kent's offer. Even considering their 6 month national lender financing requirement. I definitely recommend working with Kent.
Sponsored