Sponsored

Any recommended Colorado dealers?

brantb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ram 1500, charger daytona 392
I am going with Dennis Dillon up in ID. Seems like denver area dealers dont want to negotiate much on price

OP
OP

COBill

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
I suspect they know in a Jeep-friendly environ like Colorado they simply don’t need to. :-(

brantb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I suspect they know in a Jeep-friendly environ like Colorado they simply don’t need to. :-(
This is why i drive out of state to purchase vehicles. The typical answer i get is "....um, yeah, we cant give you that price."

Cr80108

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser (JL on order)
I tried to buy local but Fort Collins and Pollard didn't want to deal. So Dennis Dillon's in Idaho has my business ($6,800 savings). Nick was great and really easy to work with.

Sponsored

brantb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I tried to buy local but Fort Collins and Pollard didn't want to deal. So Dennis Dillon's in Idaho has my business ($6,800 savings). Nick was great and really easy to work with.

When did you order? Do you have a expected ship date?

Cr80108

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser (JL on order)
When did you order? Do you have a expected ship date?
This is for a two door. Ordered in the dealer system on 12/29 and was in the factory system on 1/8. Might get an expected ship date early-mid Feb. (I'm guessing).

ThrillerR1

First Name
Tee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 4Runner V8, 2008 Z06, 2009 R1, 2015 Tenere
Kaytlin Pearson at Pollard in Boulder and Kelsey Heath at Larry H Miller Jeep in Aurora. Both were great to talk to and work with.

Flyguy81

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Occupation
Pilot
Got about 2.5% below invoice at Autonation on Arapahoe. 1% below initially with the affiliate pricing and another 1.5% by bringing in a Dillon’s order sheet. If I hadn’t already put money down in Dec. I would’ve reordered with Dillon.

Dash

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 stingray, 2002 F-250, 2016 stingray, 2017 BMW M240i,
Worked w Austin in Aurora, good dude...fair with his offer and information.

Sponsored

Dash

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Austin at Aurora CO, a must call for a good deal on a JL. Friendly, informative and good dude. Hooked me up w best price of 5 different dealers and amended my order with no troubles. Asked him to amend my order and added technology pack, cold weather/convience pack, he cut me a great deal.
Call Austin and have him hook you up w a new JL.

1quick1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS
Vehicle Showcase
I need to get in on this. I'm working on getting out of my Lemon Ram and need a good dealer for when I order my JL. I can get the employee pricing so 5% under invoice.

Whatever you do, avoid Autonation Southwest Littleton. I can go on and on about this place. The kids selling the vehicles who know nothing about them, the service department that doesn't answer the phone or return your calls, the finance department that ignored me for 2 months on refunding my prior warranty on my trade. Just a straight up turd. Avoid at all cost.

OP
OP

COBill

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Kaytlin Pearson at Pollard in Boulder and Kelsey Heath at Larry H Miller Jeep in Aurora. Both were great to talk to and work with.
They might be nice to talk to, but in my experience if you come in with something like a Dillon order sheet they will literally sit back and say "then buy it from them."

In all seriousness, the Jeep dealers in Colorado tend to sell enough that they don't need to low ball on price, and really, once you take delivery your salesperson isn't even going to remember your name.

brantb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
In all seriousness, the Jeep dealers in Colorado tend to sell enough that they don't need to low ball on price, and really, once you take delivery your salesperson isn't even going to remember your name.
This is completely true. On the other hand, im guessing if they were to lower their price to be comparable to other states they would get a ton more sales. For the mean time I will continue buying vehicles from out of state.

Dash

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Exactly, worked with miller...had a fair price, then showed what Kim could do in Arkansas...and salesman got pissed, and inferred I should stick with him due to his honesty. Said could not take a loss going $1300 less than original offer. Funny, Kim isn’t losing money.
Sponsored