Sponsored

Any recommendations for a great dealership to work with in Silicon Valley?

Tunesoul

First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Jeep Wrangler Sport, 2012 Subaru Outback, 2018 Ocean Blue JLUR
Occupation
Owner of a Mobile Auto Paint Touch Up Co.
Does anyone have any recommendations for a great dealership in the South Bay Area? Any insight would be greatly appreciated!!!
Sponsored

OP
OP
Tunesoul

Tunesoul

First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Anyone? Bueller?

BronxBomber

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Sport S
Anyone? Bueller?
Hey Tunesoul, I tried to reply yesterday, but my account hadn't been approved yet! :) I went to Stevens Creek Jeep Dodge and dealt with Michael Farantino and my experience was amazing. If you go by, tell him Mike Jones with the Corvette sent you and his face will light up! The finance manager was awesome as well, made the entire car buying decision amazing!

OP
OP
Tunesoul

Tunesoul

First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Hey Tunesoul, I tried to reply yesterday, but my account hadn't been approved yet! :) I went to Stevens Creek Jeep Dodge and dealt with Michael Farantino and my experience was amazing. If you go by, tell him Mike Jones with the Corvette sent you and his face will light up! The finance manager was awesome as well, made the entire car buying decision amazing!
Thank you for the info, I appreciate it. I actually ended up going to Fremont Jeep and ordering from them, they had the best reviews on Yelp out of all the dealerships in the Bay Area. Anyway, thanks again. Hopefully I get my Rubi soon!

tarancholula

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No Jeep yet. :(
I’m happy to hear I shouldn’t completely write that dealer off. I went there a week ago and asked a guy for a quote and he said, “A quote? The quote’s in the window. I’m not giving you a quote to take to someone else.” And so I left. I was surprised they didn’t want to sell a car so badly.

old8tora

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JK Sport
I’m happy to hear I shouldn’t completely write that dealer off. I went there a week ago and asked a guy for a quote and he said, “A quote? The quote’s in the window. I’m not giving you a quote to take to someone else.” And so I left. I was surprised they didn’t want to sell a car so badly.
That is both funny and sad . Once I went to a dealer and wrote down the stock number and VIN number of a 2-door JK rubi that just arrived , per their web site . ( I write everything because I am disabled and deaf .) They took me to see the Jeep ; it was really nice , and still had transport paperwork . I liked it and said to myself that I'll test drive it first . Back at office , I wrote down my question , " What will be my price ?" Salesman smirked at his co-worker as though I was stupid , and wrote down : " 500 off " . I wrote , " So , I'm going to Idaho ; bye ." He tried to wave me back with his hand , but I just left . Yep , soooo badly they didn't want to sell their Jeep .
Sponsored