Sponsored

Any reason for me not to buy Quadratec tube doors?

MattJL

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL 2.0
I always loved the ACE Engineering doors when I was searching. Love how they look and just like all others, install was a breeze. Paired with $100 mirrors, works great.
IMG_3518.jpeg
IMG_9360.jpeg
That looks way better than tubes imo. Bet my uncle would like this for his new JL. He recently retired so he got plenty of time for more jeep accessories and mod projects.
Sponsored

damageinc321

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 wrangler rubicon unlimited
I have the Quadratec tube doors and really like them.

Two items I do not like:
- The ones that were shipped to me the latest /current batch had the logos on the outside(not hidden like advertised).

- The side door mirrors vibrate like crazy. But I have BF M/T tires with about 25,000 miles on them.

I may have them professionally painted and have the logos and side mirrors mounts removed. ( just mount a side mirror to the roll bar) . Then they would be perfect.

F6289F40-8161-491E-89A0-1D7E76A669CE.jpeg
I was gonna try a heat gun to remove the name plate. Did you get them off? If so how did you do it?
I have the Quadratec tube doors and really like them.

Two items I do not like:
- The ones that were shipped to me the latest /current batch had the logos on the outside(not hidden like advertised).

- The side door mirrors vibrate like crazy. But I have BF M/T tires with about 25,000 miles on them.

I may have them professionally painted and have the logos and side mirrors mounts removed. ( just mount a side mirror to the roll bar) . Then they would be perfect.

F6289F40-8161-491E-89A0-1D7E76A669CE.jpeg
I'm thinking of using a heat gun to remove the name plate, did you get them off and off so how, was it painted underneath?

cmcclintock

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL
No .. I still have them black with plate still on them.. moved in to other projects. Actually I will sell them.. $600 for all four. I love them… but not the wife.
Sponsored