First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JLR V6 AT & 23 Ram Limited 4x4
Occupation
Retired.
I cancelled the all Silver 2dr Rubi I reported ordering and re-ordered an all White 4dr Rubi both orders from Rairdon's on Smokey Point in Marysville, WA. I'm told by the dealer it should arrive between 5-16 and 5-26.
Sponsored

Swamp Gator

First Name
GWS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon 6 Sp manual HT
I cancelled the all Silver 2dr Rubi I reported ordering and re-ordered an all White 4dr Rubi both orders from Rairdon's on Smokey Point in Marysville, WA. I'm told by the dealer it should arrive between 5-16 and 5-26.
Order a 2 dr Rubicon in Astoria Or 4/23

Swamp Gator

First Name
GWS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon 6 Sp manual HT
Seems a shame there are no posts or activity on the PNW area. So thought I'd get it started :)

I know I've seen some on the order threads, but just was wondering in general.
Placed order in Astoria for a 2 dr HT Rubicon in Astoria 4/23

greenJLmachine

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, Toyota FJ Cruiser, BMW X3
Vehicle Showcase
I just placed my order yesterday for a Mojito! JLU Rubicon! I'm in PDX metro area. I am coming from a decently built up Toyota FJ Cruiser into my first Jeep.

Grousemont

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR, 2014 Roadster 981S, 2009 CLK350 AMG/coupe
I went with Tacoma Dodge even though it’s about an hour away. The internet sales person Kathy was awesome and I was able to get about 4.1% below invoice. Which is much better than the tread lightly deal.

She said I could share her contact info and she’d give any referrals the same deal.
We ordered from Dave at Tacoma. It has been a good experience so far. All we have is a VIN for now. He keeps us up to date when a status changes.

Sponsored

Yakpimp

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
We ordered from Dave at Tacoma. It has been a good experience so far. All we have is a VIN for now. He keeps us up to date when a status changes.
Watch out for them trying to charge you for BS window etching. Other than that a smooth buying experience.

apettit7

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element
Occupation
IT
I live in Moses Lake WA I ordered a JLUR from Dennis Dillon on April 30.

jdmowery

First Name
J.D.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Former Portland, OR Jeep owner (2012 JKUR), just got my 2018 JLUR and ready to get it built and get out there!! We’ll be running stock until there are better suspension options out there to clear 40’s.

Yo Sam

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU Altitude
I ordered a 2 dr JL on 2/18 at the Kennewick dealership.
The 2 door JL I ordered locally at Lithia Tri-Cities came in a few days ago and I rushed over to check it out. Previously I sat in a JLU with leather seats and just did not fit very well so kinda figured I might not buy the JL. The JL I ordered came with standard cloth seats and I fit in it nicely. I test drove it and thinks it's much improved over my JKU however did not buy. Lithia gave me a great deal and worked hard to get me in the new JL however I just could not justify the difference. MSRP $46745

I never did figure out the seat difference.
2018 6 10 (1).jpeg

Last edited:

Sponsored

RockAltered

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired.
I never did figure out the seat difference.[/QUOTE]

Dealer just wrote and said the JLR I ordered 1-22 is in Clinton Iowa on it's way here. Not being able to wait and thinking the 4dr made more sense for me, I ordered a JLUR in March that I received on May 17th and now have about 500 miles on. I'm still trying to get comfortable on the leather throne. I haven't sat in a JL so I'm interested in the possible difference. I continue trying to talk the Admiral into taking the JLUR so I can have the JLR. If that doesn't work in the next week+ or so then I will not get the JL. It is a fully loaded all silver 2dr Rubi that now configures to $51,320 and should include the block heater. If I pass, someone here should step up and take it before they raise the price. Don't know how we could do that but it should be worth the effort. Price is $44,825 including the paper shuffle but not tax, title and the required burger and beer for me. I'm still interested in a stock Jeep club around Seattle to explore moderate trails with.

greenJLmachine

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, Toyota FJ Cruiser, BMW X3
Vehicle Showcase
The 2 door JL I ordered locally at Lithia Tri-Cities came in a few days ago and I rushed over to check it out. Previously I sat in a JLU with leather seats and just did not fit very well so kinda figured I might not buy the JL. The JL I ordered came with standard cloth seats and I fit in it nicely. I test drove it and thinks it's much improved over my JKU however did not buy. Lithia gave me a great deal and worked hard to get me in the new JL however I just could not justify the difference. MSRP $46745

2018 6 10 (1).jpeg
Dealer just wrote and said the JLR I ordered 1-22 is in Clinton Iowa on it's way here. Not being able to wait and thinking the 4dr made more sense for me, I ordered a JLUR in March that I received on May 17th and now have about 500 miles on. I'm still trying to get comfortable on the leather throne. I haven't sat in a JL so I'm interested in the possible difference. I continue trying to talk the Admiral into taking the JLUR so I can have the JLR. If that doesn't work in the next week+ or so then I will not get the JL. It is a fully loaded all silver 2dr Rubi that now configures to $51,320 and should include the block heater. If I pass, someone here should step up and take it before they raise the price. Don't know how we could do that but it should be worth the effort. Price is $44,825 including the paper shuffle but not tax, title and the required burger and beer for me. I'm still interested in a stock Jeep club around Seattle to explore moderate trails with.[/QUOTE]

So you all paid deposits for your dealer to place factory orders and then you chose not to buy? Did you lose the deposit monies? Or did you “order” it by having them dealer trade/transfer and not factory order?

Yo Sam

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU Altitude
So you all paid deposits for your dealer to place factory orders and then you chose not to buy? Did you lose the deposit monies? Or did you “order” it by having them dealer trade/transfer and not factory order?[/QUOTE]

Lithia Tri-Cities factory ordered my JL with no deposit required. I think it was/is their first 2 door so I am pretty sure it won't be around long.

RockAltered

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired.
I've always made a deposit to place a factory order and all have been totally refundable for any reason. I wouldn't place an order for an automobile to be made if it was forfeitable.

SerNimble

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JLU
Jumping in late. 6/30 - Ordered a Sting-Gray Rubicon Unlimited,3.6 Auto with most of the options. Got it from Rairdon in Bellingham for almost 4% under invoice. They have been great to work with so far.

I'm now (very) impatiently waiting for Jeep to build and deliver it.
Sponsored