Vehicle(s)
Non-Jeep/New Jeeper
Have mine on order.

2 Door Tuscadero Willys

-Heritage Tan interior
-Black hard top
-4 cylinder Turbo/8A
-Every other option

Have a 2 JL sport S in Mojito that I adore which goes back next week. Took it bone stock with the stock highway tires all through Canyonlands and National Reef as part of a massive cross country road trip where it did great. This time around went for the Willys just for the tires and locking diff so I can venture onto slightly more difficult stuff when I get out of NYC area and into the wild.

Could have had a lower spec Rubicon at this price point but I love the Jeep cloth seats and wanted the tan inside so a fully loaded Willys did the trick.

As far as the color is concerned (re: "manliness"), in my view the more absurd the color on a jeep the better. It is not a car to be taken too seriously and as a rule I refuse to contribute to the sea of grey that is our roadways. Anyway, this is an old muscle car color so I think it fits well into the absurd and lovely tapestry of Jeep hues. I also very genuinely could not give any less of care what anyone thinks or attributes to the color of my car. Were this on a Lamborghini, no one would question the color or the ethos behind why a particular gender would want it.
For too long, I've played it safe with resale in mind, but this time, I am trying to break my own mold of black vehicles. Thinking pretty much same build, but soft top and black interior to better hide possible stains :-P Enjoy your inbound baby!

The Last Cowboy

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Willys 2 door
Occupation
Wandering Vaquero
One should never buy a vehicle with resale in mind. Always get what you want. Someone else will want it when you are done with it, especially if well cared for.

Sponsored

NewJLU2019

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Unlimited 2019 Sahara Unlimited
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
I am not ordering anything, but my heart warms up every time someone orders a Jeep in a color that isn't black, silver or gray. :swear::swear::swear::swear::rock::rock::rock::rock:

:like:
Mr. Red. I am sure I am a lot older than you. I have had almost every color auto. Including your Red two times. I happen to like the Billet Silver. Two of my trucks before were silver. (Ford,Ram) It's easy to keep clean and not as hot in Texas summers. Black in Texas is HOT!!! That was taken off my list years ago. My Sting Grey Sahara is not as hot.

So my point is please be nice to us Jeepers with black, silver or gray. ;):like::facepalm::LOL: Sure they out number :jk: :lipssealed::lipssealed:

:like::like::like::like:

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
I’m a gay lady who wants Tuscadero. I guess I check off two of those boxes.
There are plenty of “straight” men who like that color standing ahead of you.

So please go back in the line...

NewJLU2019

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Unlimited 2019 Sahara Unlimited
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Had to Google who the heck Eddie George is. :LOL:
We call PINK Cambridge here in Texas. I wear Cambridge shirts a lot. Dad to 2 adult kids so not worried about wearing Cambridge (Pink). Eddie George was good RB. Old enough to watched him play for years.

Sponsored

The Last Cowboy

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Willys 2 door
Occupation
Wandering Vaquero
On nearly every color episode of Gunsmoke, Marshal Matt Dillon is wearing a pink shirt.

Jeep Wrangler JL Any other guys ordering Tuscadero? 1632584904944

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
Hard to believe we still get this crap in 2021. Grow up and grow a pair.
It was a jab given in good humor.

I happen to like Tuscadero, but chances are you are going to be getting plenty of kidding once your Jeep arrives.

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
On nearly every color episode of Gunsmoke, Marshal Matt Dillon is wearing a pink shirt.

1632584904944.png
Such were were the 1960s, chances are the entire show crew was on LSD... 😫
Sponsored