Sponsored

Any new way to install ARB Twin Air Compressor?

danwil

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
I saw both skid plate/passenger front seat/cargo space solutions. Neither will be suitable for my Jeep. Any rumors, news or products besides listed before?
Sponsored

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Eco-Diesel now. 18, 19, 20 JLUR 3.6 old.
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
I saw both skid plate/passenger front seat/cargo space solutions. Neither will be suitable for my Jeep. Any rumors, news or products besides listed before?
Someone has a new mount for behind the driver fender liner. I came across it somewhere but can't remember where anymore.
On some pictures from Sand Hollow there was also a Red jeep I stumbled on that had a skid plate for their steering stabilizer. It was red and looked like a Rancho product, but I have no idea.

I am still trying to hunt both of them down. I would love to mount a compressor somewhere outside and stop with the portable stuff.

ExitLeft

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Jeep Wrangler TJ
Vehicle Showcase
Someone has a new mount for behind the driver fender liner. I came across it somewhere but can't remember where anymore.
On some pictures from Sand Hollow there was also a Red jeep I stumbled on that had a skid plate for their steering stabilizer. It was red and looked like a Rancho product, but I have no idea.

I am still trying to hunt both of them down. I would love to mount a compressor somewhere outside and stop with the portable stuff.
You're probably talking about this mount by DV8. https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...mpressor-bracket-install-with-arb-twin.35065/

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Eco-Diesel now. 18, 19, 20 JLUR 3.6 old.
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase

1996cc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR 392
Thereā€™s another one thatā€™s in close to the same spot as the DV8. Itā€™s sold by All Seasons 4x4, there are a few posts about it if you search on here. Way / a / life sells one also, but for the single ARB that mounts under the brake booster, like the All Seasons one.

Sponsored

moodywizard

First Name
Lyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
That's the one I got, been about a year and holding up no issues. Will see how it fits with AAL fender liners when they get here next week.

moodywizard

First Name
Lyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Just an FYI the compressor bracket doesnā€™t work with the aal inner fenders..

1996cc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR 392
All Seasons did revise it, to mount on the firewall, the new version might work???

Sponsored

moodywizard

First Name
Lyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
I also see the DV8 mounts a little different as well. Ill play with it this weekend and see what the clearances are.. at least the inner fenders remove easily to work on stuff like this.

moodywizard

First Name
Lyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Thanks for the link , that might work. Iā€™ll take a look this weekend and see what I come up with. I might just modify the one I have like the link if it fits, I have the welder and stuff..

justinbmcbride

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.justinbmcbride.com
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Occupation
Content Creator
Hey all, Iā€™m the one who did the DV8 in the driver fender. It gets hella hot there and doesnā€™t have the best method of keeping the filters clean. Iā€™m moving the compressor in the coming weeks. Just a heads up.
Sponsored