Sponsored

Any Louisiana peeps?

Swanny297

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Got it last week no issues so far will be getting a facelift in a couple of weeks...

0BBC34DE-98DC-4E55-BD99-DB0AE1F7A1BE.jpeg

F5F54D60-F8C0-474B-A983-EF6408B49A39.jpeg

Thayer15

First Name
Philip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep Unlimited Sport
I got 5% under invoice up in St. francisville. All the BR dealers were just as you experienced. I was a bit shocked that none of them were really coming off of MSRP more.
Hey, who is the salesman you dealt with at St. Francisville (Matt Bowers)? I'm looking to get a similar JL.

OP
OP
Madora

Madora

First Name
Meg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Wrangler Rubicon, 2017 Ram Rebel
Hey, who is the salesman you dealt with at St. Francisville (Matt Bowers)? I'm looking to get a similar JL.
Hugh was the salesman I went through. My discount was an affiliate discount. They honor the Tread Lightly discount (1% under invoice) or you can check https://www.fcausaffiliates.com/ for your employer to see if they have a similar agreement.

Thayer15

First Name
Philip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep Unlimited Sport
Hugh was the salesman I went through. My discount was an affiliate discount. They honor the Tread Lightly discount (1% under invoice) or you can check https://www.fcausaffiliates.com/ for your employer to see if they have a similar agreement.
Thanks. I have an affiliate discount. Did the dealership help with the other 4%?

Sponsored

OP
OP
Madora

Madora

First Name
Meg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I’m in Mississippi. Not far from Matt bowers im definitely interested in this.
They have a new business manager now, but I’ve heard their pricing/philosophy has remained the same. They helped me with the extra money off. Plus, when I went to pick up my plates I had another $500 check waiting for me “because we found another $500 from FCA after you left the dealership the day of the sale.” That was a very unexpected & nice surprise!

Turfman

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Vehicle Showcase
Hello La. keepers! I’m from LaPlace and I am patiently awaiting my Mojito Rubi to be built. I am currently in JB hell. Hoping for mid July. I am very interested in trails to run on as there are no true ones around me, just swamps. Done enough of the mud bogging in my earlier days and not interested in going that route completely again.

Looking forwards to possibly meeting up with some of y’all.

OP
OP
Madora

Madora

First Name
Meg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hello La. keepers! I’m from LaPlace and I am patiently awaiting my Mojito Rubi to be built. I am currently in JB hell. Hoping for mid July. I am very interested in trails to run on as there are no true ones around me, just swamps. Done enough of the mud bogging in my earlier days and not interested in going that route completely again.

Looking forwards to possibly meeting up with some of y’all.
Fingers crossed that your build goes quickly! I’m out 2-3 weekends a month on the trails. Hit me up when you pick up your new baby & we can arrange a trail day at one of the Louisiana trails. It’d be awesome to get a group of JLs out on the trails together!

Turfman

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Vehicle Showcase
Fingers crossed that your build goes quickly! I’m out 2-3 weekends a month on the trails. Hit me up when you pick up your new baby & we can arrange a trail day at one of the Louisiana trails. It’d be awesome to get a group of JLs out on the trails together!
Will do!

Sponsored

StingGreyTwitch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Hydro-Blue Polar Edition | 2018 Sting Grey Rubicon
I am in Mandeville and awaiting my StingGrey Turbo Rubi. I am also looking for non mud based fun. What part of the state are the trails in and are they public?

RussTKD

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Hey y'all!

My white JLUR is on its way from Toledo. I'm also in St. Tammany Parish, outside of Madisonville.

Sgt Beavis

First Name
Rick and Miyako
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Unlimited Sport S
Occupation
The Man, The Myth, The Legend. In my own mind.
Vehicle Showcase
*sigh*

I miss Louisiana.
I miss West Monroe
I miss Johnny's Pizza
I miss GOOD PoBoys
I miss GOOD Beignets
I miss Coney Island in Old Town WM
I miss WMHS Football
I miss skiing on Bayou Desiard
I miss a lot of things...

But I don't miss hot and humid summer days.. High today is 75F in Denver. ;)

Swanny297

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
If any of y’all are interested our group is having a fairly big event this weekend at Sicily Island

E8385760-7750-4BFB-B5F2-9A2DB77D76B5.jpeg
Sponsored