Sponsored

Any Jeep accessory product designers in here?

PMJeepPics

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL Sport S
Without naming the company, I work for an automotive accessory manufacturing company that's starting to make products for Jeeps, so far specifically Wrangler/Gladiator with interest in doing more.

Are there any designers that might be interested in PMing your portfolio or contact information to get into discussions about working together with my company?

Sorry if this is against any rules, I read through and don't think it should be, but if it is please let me know and if there's a better place to ask this!
Sponsored

OP
OP
PMJeepPics

PMJeepPics

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Don't forget us 2 door Jeepers:like:. I'd let you use mine for measurements and fit if you were in Ohio:LOL:. Good luck! Always glad to see more accessories:rock:
Open to accessories for any kinds of Jeeps, no worries about being forgotten here :like:

jscherb

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU, 2006 LJ, 2006 Wrangler Pickup
What type of products are you looking for? Hardware? Fiberglass? Cloth? Electronics? What kind of manufacturing capabilities does your company have?

Sponsored

OP
OP
PMJeepPics

PMJeepPics

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
What type of products are you looking for? Hardware? Fiberglass? Cloth? Electronics? What kind of manufacturing capabilities does your company have?
We're looking to make exterior body parts like bumpers, sidesteps, fender flares, etc.

jscherb

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU, 2006 LJ, 2006 Wrangler Pickup

Morbo101

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler sport s
I once took a portfolio of my designs to a “ manufacturer “ and turned out they were more interested in trying to take photos of my work. I ended the interview and they asked me why i grabbed my portfolio so quickly. I realized it was a front set up for a Chinese manufacturer trying to copy my shit and sell as their own.

OP
OP
PMJeepPics

PMJeepPics

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I guess the lack of response means manufacturing is in China?
Hi, sorry for the lack of response, was out of the office since Friday.
Our offices are located in the US, but yes the parts are made in China.

OP
OP
PMJeepPics

PMJeepPics

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I once took a portfolio of my designs to a “ manufacturer “ and turned out they were more interested in trying to take photos of my work. I ended the interview and they asked me why i grabbed my portfolio so quickly. I realized it was a front set up for a Chinese manufacturer trying to copy my shit and sell as their own.
I understand your concern, but just to clarify: we're looking for a full-time product designer for our California warehouse/office.
Basically we're headhunting for resumes and reaching out to different places, this forum included.

Definitely not just looking for a free design.
Sponsored