Sponsored

Any interest in ventilated seats?

Would you like ventilated seats in a Wrangler?

• Total voters

punktexas

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Ram Yamaha Santa Cruz
Is there any interest in ventilated seats in the Wrangler?
Sponsored

LooselyHeldPlans

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 3.6 JLUR
Occupation
Several
Yes. Why and who’s asking?

4xFUN

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2-door Rubi. 2023 RAM TRX
Hell yes! My Ram Longhorn has them front and rear and have also had them in several of my previous trucks, a must-have feature with leather...especially if you happen live in Hell's Acres (AKA Arizona) like I do.

Had this been an option on the JL, I would have ordered the leather package. As it was I ordered my JLR with cloth seats (much cooler when you first get in or hopping in and out when on the trail-especially for the ladies!) and then ordered all of the leather trim (dash, bezels, door panels, console lid and parking brake lever) from Mopar Wholesale parts. The leather trim will be installed over the next few weeks as I upgrade the audio system.

hammick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Wrangler 2dr JK Sport S
I love them. We've had them in a handful of cars. My wife, however, does not like the coochie coolers.

Sponsored

am1978

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara Bright White, 2018 JLU Sahara HellaYella
Occupation
‘Merica
Yes, my F-150 FX4 has this. Would love this feature.

VNT

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SRT Challenger, 2015 Hemi Overland, 02 WJ 4.7, 2000 Durango, PT Cruisers, 2018 Punkn Sahara 2020 OB Rubicon
I have the coolers on my Overland and SRT

To be truthful, wish it had a basic power seat, just to slide it back and forth, make it easier to get in and out versus reaching down for the lever and sliding the seat. I have bad knee and have to slide the seat back so I dont drag my foot over the trim on the lower threshold.

I have cloth seats because I have leather in my Convertibles and dont like hot leather from parking with top down.

DWS44

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toy Box: 2022 JLUR 392 + '17 C7 GS & '21 C8 Vettes
Occupation
CAD/IT Manager (Civil/Airport Design)
I would absolutely have gotten ventilated seats if they were available. I've had ventilated seats in a couple vehicles (370Z Roadster & Corvette) and enjoy them. Beng in the south, I've used the seat ventilation a lot more than the seat heaters.

Sponsored

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link
I said no for me because I prefer cloth. But I do think that Sahara should come standard with leather seats that are heated and cooled. Among a lot of other things. Selling the Sahara as a "luxury" trim is a joke.

OP
OP
punktexas

punktexas

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Ram Yamaha Santa Cruz
Thank you ladies and gentlemen for your votes. Only 12.5% (at the time of this post) have no interest in ventilated seats. What can I say other than Jeep take our money for ventilated seats.

Endless Summer

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 AMG E63S
Arizona resident - absolutely IN!!!!

Jabarsetti

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Occupation
Ret. USAF
Vehicle Showcase
Thats the reason why I opted out of leather. I would have paid what ever they asked for cooled (vented) seats as long as the weather proof was there. Had leather seats in my truck both summers in OK and CO were horrendous w/shorts and I couldn't imagine what it would be like with a top off My Jeep dealer kept trying to convince me to get a Similar JLUR except it was an '18 it had leather and was quite a bit cheaper. Spent 2 wks negotiating on mine, to get them down and walked away with warm cloth seats instead of having to sit in an inferno pool of swamp A!@!
Sponsored