Sponsored

Any inner fender liners that cover the body on chopped fenders?

CptFloridaMan

First Name
Gabriel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport 2.0
Hey all, I’m trying to look around for a fender liner that covers the body when running chopped fenders, or the rugged ridge max terrain fender for example.
Not a fan of the unfinished look most fender liners have when you can see the body.

Thanks.
Sponsored

Sting_NC_USA

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
I've shared this in other posts, but if you don't want to have that area painted black, you can purchase something like the GenRight fender delete panels, paint or power coat them and install them between your fender and the quarter panel.

With chopped quarter panel sheet metal, you'd temporarily mount them, mark them and then trim them to give the Jeep a factory look. They're not cheap, and it's more work than just painting the fenders, but it really cleans up the cut areas.

I have some shots in my garage/showcase if you're interested: https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/showcase/the-bear-2018-jlur.240/

OP
OP
CptFloridaMan

CptFloridaMan

First Name
Gabriel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport 2.0
I've shared this in other posts, but if you don't want to have that area painted black, you can purchase something like the GenRight fender delete panels, paint or power coat them and install them between your fender and the quarter panel.

With chopped quarter panel sheet metal, you'd temporarily mount them, mark them and then trim them to give the Jeep a factory look. They're not cheap, and it's more work than just painting the fenders, but it really cleans up the cut areas.

I have some shots in my garage/showcase if you're interested: https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/showcase/the-bear-2018-jlur.240/
That looks a lot cleaner thanks for the photos. And thanks for the suggestion. That’s a hell of a lot easier than what i’ve been thinking of doing. I was trying to find how the rugged ridge fenders look from underneath and was playing through my head what it would take to trim and find a way to secure the oe rubi liners to the rugged ridge fender.
Sponsored