Sponsored

Any information on 2019 Jeep JL Wrangler colors?

yz kid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL RUBICON
As the title says, is there any info yet on what colors the 2019 model may have in store?
Sponsored

OP
OP

yz kid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL RUBICON
Its one of the things holding me back from placing my order. Would love to see a Neon Green.

Sponsored

OP
OP

yz kid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL RUBICON
I like the red dash but only on a red or black Rubicon, I agree it clashes with to many colors. Jeep should just color match to whatever the exterior color.

Sponsored

mwilk012

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ocean Blue JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Service
Hopefully tank green or gobi

I'd also like a tan interior that's actually tan, rather than tan and black.
You mean like the TJ styling with a tan dash and all? I thought that looked terrible, and I love the black and tan look of the JL. But, to each their own. That's one of the best parts about variations in year models, that if you don't like the options one year they will be different soon after.

Killed by Death

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sarge Green 2021 Rubicon 2 Door
I like the red dash but only on a red or black Rubicon, I agree it clashes with to many colors. Jeep should just color match to whatever the exterior color.
Agreed with black but wonder about red since they don't match. White and grays wouldn't be bad either. I want to order Ocean Blue but think the Superman theme might be too much.

mwilk012

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ocean Blue JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Service
Agreed with black but wonder about red since they don't match. White and grays wouldn't be bad either. I want to order Ocean Blue but think the Superman theme might be too much.
If you don't hate it, tan leather interior. I know it's a specific kind of person that likes the look, but I happen to be one of them.

Also, you can remove the dash panels and have them painted, vinyl wrapped, or replaced with silver (if you can find the part). Another user posted quite a bit about it on here somewhere.

Jeepers!

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
You mean like the TJ styling with a tan dash and all? I thought that looked terrible, and I love the black and tan look of the JL. But, to each their own. That's one of the best parts about variations in year models, that if you don't like the options one year they will be different soon after.
It just looks to me like the tan seats are an afterthought. I'd rather it look more... designed. Not like the TJ, but all of the leather parts the same color.

In any case, I'm all for more choices. I'd love some gray seats like my old YJ.
Sponsored

Last edited: