Sponsored

Any ideas to counter/prevent Jeep tires from being slashed? (non political)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaltonGang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sport S, Rubicon Suspension, Tires, and Rims. Firecracker Red
@DaltonGang, be as it may but the real "Kismet" here is all the unfortunate people, family members and friends that would have to deal with you - who is intolerant, hard hearted, lack of empathy, critical and harsh (what kind of person that would revel and gloat at other people problem or sadness?).Thankfully my problem is extrinsic and temporary while your inane personality is something you cannot easily change. And that is sad!

By the way, i did not say i live in NY. At least get your facts right before you rush to put someone down. Sticks and stones!
Typo, NJ.
God Bless America
Happy Independence Day
Sponsored

TJJL19

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Unlimited Sport
Move out and stay out, of any city!
Former Jersey city boy!

OP
OP
KenPewPew

KenPewPew

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLR Granite Crystal, 24 JLUR Anvil
Occupation
Twubblemaker
This is a fun thread. Ken, it's difficult to relate to your fears. It's similar to asking someone how to survive being struck by lightning. Yes, it is a real thing that has happened to people, but it's so incredibly rare that it borders on the fantastical side of reality. Could it possibly happen to you? Maybe, but the odds are right up there with winning the lottery.
Hey Dusty, believe me, I am not afraid or anything at all. Communications on this thread is like Telephone Game! You say something and lotsa posts later the original message is totally lost. It is more of an annoyance about the subject matter - and no fear at all. So if I got "struck by lighting" :) as you say - its just oh well crap happens. But I take precautions about parking in the city mainly because it is hard to get a roadside parking in the city with different rules applied at different time. It is true that some people in NYC just park in illegal spots and not worried about getting a ticket because it is cheaper to pay for the ticket than getting parking in garage.

Just verifying - thanks for your concerns. Happy Fourth. :like:

OP
OP
KenPewPew

KenPewPew

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLR Granite Crystal, 24 JLUR Anvil
Occupation
Twubblemaker
It always filled me with much happiness to see our giant flag fly across one of the arches of George Washington Bridge. Took the photos this morning. Hope that the weather at your location is as nice and sunny as ours. Happy Fourth of July everyone! :)

Jeep Wrangler JL Any ideas to counter/prevent Jeep tires from being slashed? (non political) 20220704_082106

Jeep Wrangler JL Any ideas to counter/prevent Jeep tires from being slashed? (non political) 20220704_082119
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.