Sponsored

Any idea when to expect the 2019 "configurator" on the Jeep website?

pantheman75

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Cherokee Limited, 2023 Wrangler Rubicon 4xe
Does anybody have any idea when to expect the 2019 "configurator" to go live on the Jeep website?
Sponsored

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Honda Accord, 2014 Yamaha XVS 1300
Occupation
Retired Marine, Construction Estimator
Vehicle Showcase
Does anybody have any idea when to expect the 2019 "configurator" to go live on the Jeep website?
Probably not anytime soon, and when they do it will be full of bugs, just like every year. I brought my Build and Price to the dealer In February and She couldn't order some of the options I had (Tan soft top) and could order some options I didn't even see(2.0 engine).

Long story short, it usually takes a while for Jeep.com to catch up.

Columbus104

First Name
Kurtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Moab (white)
Also note that because the US/Canada gets the new model years first, they are hesitant to update it's available in other markets (especially Europe). If Europeans are able to go online and see a configuration they like more than the current model year, it could cause sales of the prior model year to plummet. Obviously those of us on this forum already see the 2019 config's, but the number of people on JLF compared to the number of people checking out jeep.com is minuscule.

BillG

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Gray JLUR / 15 Harley Tri glide / 50 Dodge Rat pickup
I feel that it’s not really an ordering tool, but more designed to help you find one on a dealers lot that meets your specs, or comes pretty close. That said, you probably won’t see a 19 until they clean out most remaining 18s off the lots.

spurly

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bright White JLUR
Also note that because the US/Canada gets the new model years first, they are hesitant to update it's available in other markets (especially Europe). If Europeans are able to go online and see a configuration they like more than the current model year, it could cause sales of the prior model year to plummet. Obviously those of us on this forum already see the 2019 config's, but the number of people on JLF compared to the number of people checking out jeep.com is minuscule.
Europe has their own Jeep website. jeep.co.uk. Heck, they still show the JK model. So I doubt that's it. It most likely won't show up until 2019's hit the lots.
Sponsored