Any graphic designers out there? - I could use your help

BernJLUR

First Name
Bern
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ocean Blue JLUR (on order), 2015 Anvil JKU, 1995 4.0L YJ
Hi - I’m hoping to get a quality graphic design of a black and grey topo map of gulf coast of South Florida around the Tampa/St. Petes/Bradenton region.

Size - Size same as the JL Rubi hood decal that the Recon uses. I’d like to take the graphic in the proper format to a vinyl decal printer and have them print me a black topo hood decal with red piping like the Recon.

The topo doesn’t have to be completely accurate, as there’s not much elevation change in Florida so it will be a boring image if it’s too exact. So, I’d encourage some iiberty to highlight the difference between the Gulf waters and the FL land. It’s for my Endless Summer Coastal Crawler beach build.

Anybody want to take a crack at this? I’d happily pay a little money for it. I’m not ready to spend a fortune, but if you think this is something you can do without too much headache and want to make a few bucks, then shoot me a DM and maybe we can land on a reasonable price for the artwork.

Thanks!
Sponsored

OP
OP
BernJLUR

BernJLUR

First Name
Bern
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks - They agreed to do the decal but the artwork felt too intensive or exploratory for them. They said if I find the right graphic or design it, send it to them and they’ll print it. That’s exactly why I’m reaching out here 👍

OP
OP
BernJLUR

BernJLUR

First Name
Bern
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL Any graphic designers out there? - I could use your help 136F7698-807C-4AE6-A30B-52493DA2F31E

Very loose rendering from when the JK was offering it.

chevymitchell

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (Pain Train), 2022 2500 AT4
Occupation
Avi Engineer
Thanks - They agreed to do the decal but the artwork felt too intensive or exploratory for them. They said if I find the right graphic or design it, send it to them and they’ll print it. That’s exactly why I’m reaching out here 👍
@ThirtyOne
Sponsored